Doom's Dominant Sunday | 72 Pull | Ft. SV / CD / RU | 10/18/15

موني

Post a vid with the cape counter or stop making up random cape numbers lmfao

Yo dude Doom ended with 136 in our 3rd fight I just don't have a vid that shows it sorry

You can clearly see without a cape counter that you're running to singles with less than half what we have. Theres pictures on our topic of it, i was going off memory.

you're a degenerate

You can clearly see without a cape counter that you're running to singles with less than half what we have. Theres pictures on our topic of it, i was going off memory.

you're a degenerate

At no point did I say that we didn't have low opts left, I mentioned that it wasn't matched or even close to being matched.  Work on your reading, nerd lmfao

While you're at it, can you give me your list of excuses for that 1v1 that doom was down 5 for and only lost 6 people?

At no point did I say that we didn't have low opts left, I mentioned that it wasn't matched or even close to being matched.  Work on your reading, nerd lmfao

While you're at it, can you give me your list of excuses for that 1v1 that doom was down 5 for and only lost 6 people?

Thing is it was, it was matched. As i said we didnt have 80 for the first fight, we had 67 you had 65-66 ish and got slammed

For the excuses, we were already fighting op and you crashed 

Thing is it was, it was matched. As i said we didnt have 80 for the first fight, we had 67 you had 65-66 ish and got slammed

For the excuses, we were already fighting op and you crashed

no potato masher brown sticky stuff but you got straight dicked in the ass by my bloods today my nigga. Ain't no Vaseline needed for you my nigga

you're a degenerate

Have u even cleaned the cum off ur 4head yet m8? dirty hoes these days cmon bruv