Teleporting discussion

Tyendinaga

Show proof of me tele'ing and i'll agree fam. Mm closed again!

?????????????????

I knew brown sticky stuffality kids were mouthbreathers - but we closed once. Saying we closed again implies we repeatedly close on a whim. LOLOL.

fi loses again LMFA0

Teleing is w/e, as Birthday said you're leaving your clan mates behind. Clans that cry about other clans teleporting are just as bad though, there's literally nothing stop you from doing it as well l0l.

Garbage|Kyle has spoken.

Take notes everyone!111one!111

I find it quite mediocre that one of the strong principles almost every established pure clan would to abide by has gone down the drain. Pixels, internet. You really do not lose anything when you die, you have p2p return sets for a reason. Although, with the modern day issue of main clans/squads getting involved in the P2P pure world, I would honestly understand if a pure teleports away. However, in a pure vs pure battle there should be no reason to. If ROT or AF rush you, sure, fuck mains. But if a pure clan rushes you and you tele, well, that's just weak, 

If you do not stand for something, you'll fall for anything!!

That's my 2 cents ...

I find it quite mediocre that one of the strong principles almost every established pure clan would to abide by has gone down the drain. Pixels, internet. You really do not lose anything when you die, you have p2p return sets for a reason. Although, with the modern day issue of main clans/squads getting involved in the P2P pure world, I would honestly understand if a pure teleports away. However, in a pure vs pure battle there should be no reason to. If ROT or AF rush you, sure, fuck mains. But if a pure clan rushes you and you tele, well, that's just weak, 

If you do not stand for something, you'll fall for anything!!

That's my 2 cents ...

This ^^