PCL

Dude

IDK if a lot of you guys were around back then but back in like May/June there was something called "PCL" (Pure Clan League) held on Fridays at 5 pm eastern where all clans HPC & LPC both would pull their entire clan and fight at clan wars. You'd be able to get a ton of fights in and a lot of action also the fights would be clean and its great practice. I really hope which ever mod came up with that idea can implement it again!

Here's some vids of Remedy back when the PCL thing first started 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJ1OEdPXz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDVONTtjyrA

The problem with PCL in 2015 is that every clan is terrified to fight unless it's matched.

In the wilderness you don't have a choice, and with the introduction of the Osbuddy cape-counter, every clan can see each other's opts and decide not to challenge. In the past, you didn't know until you got in and didn't wanna be a pussy and dip out at that point.

I remember Olympus even tried showing up without team capes on to create that effect (I couldn't see everyone else's opts either) and the responses we got to fight requests were "put your capes on"

Fuck off retards we did brown sticky stuff few months we would mass up ,while doom and Olympus and other lpcs wouldn't fight us cuz we have 60ish compare to there 30 lmao

PCL will be brown sticky stuff and always a fail it was only made cuz the wildy got removed etc etc

The problem with PCL in 2015 is that every clan is terrified to fight unless it's matched.

In the wilderness you don't have a choice, and with the introduction of the Osbuddy cape-counter, every clan can see each other's opts and decide not to challenge. In the past, you didn't know until you got in and didn't wanna be a pussy and dip out at that point.

I remember Olympus even tried showing up without team capes on to create that effect (I couldn't see everyone else's opts either) and the responses we got to fight requests were "put your capes on"

Prep Dome please