The King has spoken...

auwi

Hello Jagex and my fellow pures, 

I'm the leader of the pure clan Eruption of Pures. I have been around the pure community for a very long time. I have seen it "evolve" time and time over again as clans "adapt"... for reasons that are quite simple: To gain unfair advantage over opposing clans.

Pre-eoc, we witnessed the introduction of Turmoil which in fact gave an incentive for pures to quest their accounts to 30 defence. What incentive is there to get 30 defence now? None. Absolutely none. Clans like Corrupt Pures, The Last Pures and Fatality have cemented their mindset: They are no longer pure, by your own terms. 

You are the game developers, for years the clan cup has been up 1-25 defence. Please do not buy into what the leaders of said clans are proposing to you. 30 defence was never pure then, it's not pure now and I hope it will never be.

4tCbvFB.png4tCbvFB.png4tCbvFB.png4tCbvFB.png4tCbvFB.png

This is complete utterly bullbrown sticky stuff i think the cap should be raised to 45!! We as a pure community have 99% 39-45 def! We can't forget about the newly formed elite clan apex that has 45 def!! also I think 70 def clans should be allowed as aceptions because they are infact pures, barrows pures!! If you agree meet in world 315 clan wars a riot will be formed until action is granted!!! Fuck jagex WE pay we say we want 45 def cap!!!