Jagex cup changed to 30 def based on feedback

TLP FLAME UNIT

its capped at 100, if u think cp is gonna win anything matched ur insane lmfao

"The All-Out Cup is what it says on the tin, it is an all-out battle and you can bring as many people as you can pull. This Cup will highlight those clans with really active players who know how to fight in large groups."

Sounds like they're not capping it or else I'm pretty sure they would have stated 100v100

"The All-Out Cup is what it says on the tin, it is an all-out battle and you can bring as many people as you can pull. This Cup will highlight those clans with really active players who know how to fight in large groups."

Sounds like they're not capping it or else I'm pretty sure they would have stated 100v100

If thats the case foe is the only clan that has the potential to pull beyond 100+ while still maintaining quality.

it's in clanwars using the clan chat, only 100 people can join a clan chat

Even if CP pulled 140 people they would lose to 100 FOE/EoP/TLP members, if they were capable of pulling that much.

Seeing as thats about the ratio of opts CP have been losing with in the wilderness over the last few months, and thats even with their mains.

Even if CP pulled 140 people they would lose to 100 FOE/EoP/TLP members, if they were capable of pulling that much.

Seeing as thats about the ratio of opts CP have been losing with in the wilderness over the last few months, and thats even with their mains.

True, 140 cp would get shat on by 100 tlp/foe/etc