[D]oom's Saturday | Farting on the Scene.

tribal

"Fucking clowns" we give you good multi action when we're down a brown sticky stuff ton and we don't dart to single like other clans, show some respect when we're giving you good action heavily out opted.

It's just the dynamic of the relationship between clans. It's all a part of the game. We appreciate the fact that you guys don't dart to singles and continuously provide action for us. Looking forward to tomorrow, Kane. 

;)

hello my friends i am reporting in today from dead man mode on my iron man mode account to tell you that the doom demons were uncontested today in wildy. i was in multi and single handedly clearing ROT for their bank keys when out of the blood stained reflection of my scimitar i see the red cape clan/pink cape clan running south for their lives. unfortunately for the red cape clan/pink cape clan members no one was able to escape because for each pink cape clan/red cape clan member there were 20+ mighty doom demons erasing their pitiful existence. this happened at least 10 times today and i was very grateful that the doom demons were merciful enough to let me continue my single handed slaughter of the ROT members for their bank keys and max gear.

thank you doom demons for sparing me in the wildy but not sparing anyone else (pink cape clan/red cape clan)

hello my friends i am reporting in today from dead man mode on my iron man mode account to tell you that the doom demons were uncontested today in wildy. i was in multi and single handedly clearing ROT for their bank keys when out of the blood stained reflection of my scimitar i see the red cape clan/pink cape clan running south for their lives. unfortunately for the red cape clan/pink cape clan members no one was able to escape because for each pink cape clan/red cape clan member there were 20+ mighty doom demons erasing their pitiful existence. this happened at least 10 times today and i was very grateful that the doom demons were merciful enough to let me continue my single handed slaughter of the ROT members for their bank keys and max gear.

thank you doom demons for sparing me in the wildy but not sparing anyone else (pink cape clan/red cape clan)

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l @@Crims @@Persian Tom @@Ash @@Plawpy This is real trolling 

"Fucking clowns" we give you good multi action when we're down a brown sticky stuff ton and we don't dart to single like other clans, show some respect when we're giving you good action heavily out opted.

its ok everything will be ok!

Ruin for all the scims and the laughs, fucking clowns.

we gave you fights down 10-15 and your going to flame us?? lmfao

its ok everything will be ok!

Hey mate you know we can't control everyone in the clan, most of us respect you for giving us fights and so do i.  Was fun trip and thanks for action my Ruin mates <3

we appreciate the fights, but if you want to get at our level, get your brown sticky stuff together and provide us with a challenge,if the reason why you got cleared so easily was because you were down 15, pull more.