Serious Discussion

33th

That is exactly the reason why Im calling your clan cancerous. You punished a group of people based on one person's act.

Not the mention that weeks later you were begging me to rejoin.

One persons acts that were posted and boasted about on your forums by not only the entire rank team but majority of the members as well.

you have me mistaken, I've never begged you to rejoin because I never would've allowed you to.

No no I remember winne2 being in tlp, when tlp had a rivalry with sup.Supremacy made your trips a living hell in which tlp slumped to 25-30 man pulls and competed with lt for 2-3 months and the boy winne2 left that brown sticky stuff clan of yours then you begged him to come back

Nah and even he knows it lmfao, when sv re-opened he left because he knew he was going to be kicked cow worshipper.

lets be honest here even if Foe lose/decline they are a way better clan than tlp will ever be. imo they don't need to prove anything to pure community, Foe already smashed TLP in f2p fullout & won like 90% of p2p preps which is the only thing tlp was good at. 

lets be honest here even if Foe lose/decline they are a way better clan than tlp will ever be. imo they don't need to prove anything to pure community, Foe already smashed TLP in f2p fullout & won like 90% of p2p preps which is the only thing tlp was good at. 

hey man, i know you may think you're still in 2012, but in reality its 2015! 

you can step out of your fallout shelter

thanks for showing how much a of new cunt you really are. I'm assuming TLP on 07 was your first clan. Lmao, no namer randy.

No flame but rly lol wasn't your first rank in a clan called like collision or some dumb brown sticky stuff on bs? correct me if I'm wrong

either way who cares lmao