TLP VS FI P2P PREP 5-0

TLP FLAME UNIT

Good job TLP. Thanks for the practice. You guys surpassed us in P2P for sure now consitently and it's due to your member's dedication and willingness to train for the clan and max out 100+ cb. I wouldn't say you guys are the underdog going into the Fullout Vs Foe Saturday. GL and thanks for the prep.

Shoutout to @@Rihana Pm Me for getting banned on Fi Ts and not getting a chance to go at Nick rofl  :P

Thanks for the prep and good luck with EoP on saturday

LMFAO EXPECTED AS USUAL. SEEMED EZ.

GJ TLP BEING THE SUPERIOR RUNESCAPE PURE CLAN RAPING brown sticky stuffALITY'S ASSHOLE 5-0 NP EZ GAME EZ LYFE JAJAJA

FATALITY IS brown sticky stuff LMFAO GOD WHAT AN EZ 5-0

I BET THE 5-0 WAS SO EASY YA'LL WERE DRINKING WATER WITH ONE HAND AND PLAYING RUNESCAPE WITH THE OTHER YOLO.

STAY IN THE brown sticky stuffTER DUMPS FI EZ 5-0 L0L

CANT WAIT TO SEE TRASHTALITY LOSE THE JCUP.

p.s. fi lost to foe when foe were all dd'ed on plat in p2p LMFAO god bless

Lmao. No chill.

Good job TLP. Thanks for the practice. You guys surpassed us in P2P for sure now consitently and it's due to your member's dedication and willingness to train for the clan and max out 100+ cb. I wouldn't say you guys are the underdog going into the Fullout Vs Foe Saturday. GL and thanks for the prep.

Shoutout to @@Rihana Pm Me for getting banned on Fi Ts and not getting a chance to go at Nick rofl :P

Haha pussy