Envy Bullying Rage All Night - Back to singles boys

Pain

ab6BQYD.png

Massed up 35 strong today ready to feast

Cleared and bullied rage all night, forcing them to singles 275 times.

Never banked (unless returning) the entire trip.

Gj on the win at graves tho, sniping us from singles while waiting for your returns was clever. We were drained of food after constantly pushing you back to singles whenever you tried to rush us. And we shouldn´t have stayed there for so long, letting your numbers increase, I´ll admit that.

Thanks for the recruits after we ended your trip, they complained, saying they got tired of spending so much time in singles.

Thanks for the action. See you tomorrow =)

Your general rank 0nebang was tired of the singlestrips so he apped on our forums. 

Apps are still open boys. www.clan-envy.com <3

The vid is cut when I died twice and all the times when we were sniping stragglers who came out in multi from your single strip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23QZpC2rgo

Pictures:

vvCZMOl.pngoqa1Gpp.pngscsAy8A.png3vVm2FE.png

For anyone falling to this bad propaganda, I have clips of all the fights we had today - I coudn't be bothered to make a video. If you want to view any of the clips just pm me. We literally trashed you whilst down in opts, and cleared you then slaughter. You need to improve your clans returning.

For anyone falling to this bad propaganda, I have clips of all the fights we had today - I coudn't be bothered to make a video. If you want to view any of the clips just pm me. We literally trashed you whilst down in opts, and cleared you then slaughter. You need to improve your clans returning.

We didn't have nearly as many as you guys had. But we still decided to fight because we have balls. But prep us

We didn't have nearly as many as you guys had. But we still decided to fight because we have balls. But prep us

I know you didn't, and I wasn't trashtalking you either. The point was that Envy had more opts than us but we still beat them. I have told you and your members that I would prep but the ranks need to decide. IMHO, in our condition at the moment its not good fight to do. You have quality members who are experienced in preps, we're in the process of training our newer members. Like I said to Envy ranks at that prep, we will train and prep again.

EDIT: We're a lot more experienced in wildy than preps.

About Savages/0nebang, he raged and kicked members off the cc then said he's leaving to your clan. He returned a few days later apologizing and going through an applicant rank like a new member. He realised he had lost a few people's respect but people still gave him a second chance. Not sure what happened today because I took a break after the trip but he seems to have raged again. Today he came back to the clan chat and was like 'leave this clan for Envy'. I thought he was going to leave to you, and I was like 'dude you left us for Envy, are you alright?' (cause we trashed on them today). He just spammed up and didn't answer any question (at first nobody flamed the kid). Honestly, he can go to Envy, he's got a froggy character, he will jump from one clan to another... soon he'll probably join pt.

I know you didn't, and I wasn't trashtalking you either. The point was that Envy had more opts than us but we still beat them. I have told you and your members that I would prep but the ranks need to decide. IMHO, in our condition at the moment its not good fight to do. You have quality members who are experienced in preps, we're in the process of training our newer members. Like I said to Envy ranks at that prep, we will train and prep again.

EDIT: We're a lot more experienced in wildy than preps.

About Savages/0nebang, he raged and kicked members off the cc then said he's leaving to your clan. He returned a few days later apologizing and going through an applicant rank like a new member. He realised he had lost a few people's respect but people still gave him a second chance. Not sure what happened today because I took a break after the trip but he seems to have raged again. Today he came back to the clan chat and was like 'leave this clan for Envy'. I thought he was going to leave to you, and I was like 'dude you left us for Envy, are you alright?' (cause we trashed on them today). He just spammed up and didn't answer any question (at first nobody flamed the kid). Honestly, he can go to Envy, he's got a froggy character, he will jump from one clan to another... soon he'll probably join pt.

If you're trying to prove a point this badly on Sharkbrew then you need to rethink your life LOL. I wonder how many people actually read that

If you're trying to prove a point this badly on Sharkbrew then you need to rethink your life LOL. I wonder how many people actually read that

If you're trying to say Sharkbrew is full of [kids/morons/add here] who woudn't read that, then I'm afraid you've fallen into that category as well, or you care enough that you've read it.

If you're trying to say Sharkbrew is full of [kids/morons/add here] who woudn't read that, then I'm afraid you've fallen into that category as well, or you care enough that you've read it.

Welcome to Sharkbrew. Which side will you choose? Cauliflower or Brocolli