It's official: EoP is scared to prep Sovereign

Father Justin

[11:39:09] <Babalanka> You've embarassed me in front of the pure community by booting me

[11:39:09] <Babalanka> You've embarassed me in front of the pure community by booting me

After SV hasn't finished a prep with two clans due to them being in rivalries with both of them and scared to lose (didn't have faith in there members) and rushed the clan with + numbers instead of actually fighting they should be lucky EoP is giving them the time of the day and giving them a prep at all.

Not really cancelling, he asked to switch the days as thats the only time they can do it and u'd rather the hype of saying eop backing out instead of actually having a prep.

Grow up, do an event and stop looking for hype. 

Click the spoiler for the full conversation (had to take screenies because my phone wouldn't let me copy and paste the logs lol)

vRjIohy.png

Xtx7OKY.png

NCVpsOy.png

w2fzdMZ.png

tuT3kCX.png

ZLSh5rf.png

DGVoFKe.png

Basically when Babalanka pmed me I literally stated that I had to confirm the days with callers, which I did earlier today. Now this dental school dropout is making up propaganda saying that we wont prep them.

We will prep you: monday p2p, tuesday f2p. Accept it or show to the pure community that you are actually the one that's scared to prep.

Click the spoiler for the full conversation (had to take screenies because my phone wouldn't let me copy and paste the logs lol)

vRjIohy.png

Xtx7OKY.png

NCVpsOy.png

w2fzdMZ.png

tuT3kCX.png

ZLSh5rf.png

DGVoFKe.png

Basically when Babalanka pmed me I literally stated that I had to confirm the days with callers, which I did earlier today. Now this dental school dropout is making up propaganda saying that we wont prep them.

We will prep you: monday p2p, tuesday f2p. Accept it or show to the pure community that you are actually the one that's scared to prep.

Hey u want a prep next week

vRjIohy.png

Xtx7OKY.png

NCVpsOy.png

w2fzdMZ.png

tuT3kCX.png

ZLSh5rf.png

DGVoFKe.png

Lmfao, such childish behaviour.

I don't even know what to say lol :L