SV

Wilderness Ditch

Will SV Cotinue Using Jaja In 2016 to fight pure clans?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

Dear SV Ranks and Members

Your clan is a joke, let me explain.

You currently bring JaJa on your PK Trips. You use Jaja as a battering ram to rush pure clans and when they have caused some damage you run in and attempt to claim wins. Your prep record and record as an LPC shows you are no longer capable of fighting pures with pures.

You went from supposedly pulling 100 to around 60 with most of those being JaJa members.

You pulled 29 to a 35 v 35 prep yet you claim number one, you also get destroyed every time you fight FOE in the wilderness even when you do use JaJa. Lets not forget how they cleared you and JaJa at 50 portals on the last trip of the year!

You also recently made a topic claiming to rag TLP. Yes you may have beaten TLP and ragged them but what did you use? You used mains in attempt to gain ground on a pure clan.

So Don and other members of SV.

Will you keep pretending to be relevant and a pure clan? Will you keep pissing yourself when you cross my ditch and a clan wants to fight? Will JaJa be on speed dial tonight for when pure clans pull out their dicks and give you the D?

From today you are banned you from my wilderness, do not cross or we will find you and grind you into little pieces! When your use of mains cease, we will perhaps renegotiate a treaty where you pay a fee for every member that crosses.

If you wish to arrange a meeting tonight, you will find me inside your mum before my trip but anytime after that i am free to negotiate.

May the JaJa be with you..

I see SV members have spoken but not to speak up to defend their actions. Don has brainwashed them and as made them post things like "We own the wild", evidence proves you actually don't. You don't even own clan wars how do you expect to own the wilderness.

Don't where you at tho...

Interesting, we shall see what is going to rise out of this.

Only my dick when I see Dons mum when he signs my treaty

5 Stages of Grief for SV

#1: Denial that their clan is bad - Done

#2: Anger that their clan is bad- Done

#3: Bargaining, using mains to shield their slump- soon

#4: Depression, slump - soon

#5: Acceptance (that your clan is brown sticky stuff and go main or transition back to MPC) - soon

FeelsBadMan