After the "Big Movement"

موني

CD + SV will merge along with JaJa (Already happening so no need for the prediction there)

FoE and EoP will lose a few but will still be able to compete

TLP - Not sure on the members truthfully, i just know it was an amazing fight vs them in f2p prep, gonna be interesting to see +2 and then matches! <3

Doom for it's self has the quality and HAS SHOWN our quality in Preps before hand. We get a lot of hate from community, Ruin, CD, SV etc etc. Yes they all flame us so fucking hard; but why? Jealously. The quality of Doom stands above and we're a family not just a bunch of people. I hope we do progress and do well in HPC ofc, we will never claim #1 instantly ofc but let's hopefully work up our way and get that unbeaten run rolling again. :3 

Idk much about either cd or doom but I don't think it will be long before they realize that the level of competition in the hpc scene is far greater than it is in other brackets

Looking forward to future preps and wilderness fights with both of them

Idk about CD but it is already hard as fuck for doom to get matched preps vs any clan. Foe and tlp are the only ones that accept preps vs us most of the HPCs already know they will get spanked.

I have been to loads of HPC preps and the wilderness is a lot slower less crashing lower pulls etc.. The only thing is addy. But we've dealt with zerk clans teaming with clans for a while now so we should be fine once were on a level playing field.

My thoughts: Moni for Doom Leader

I wouldn't accept lol

Well cd will continue to not prep anyone. Doom will not be able to just out level mpc anymore and will not do as good in preps or wildly. Basically the top clans now will go unscathed(Fi and tlp)

Lol

The only thing that'll hurt Doom is CLW possibly, but in the wilderness they'll probably rely on Foe for backup.

SV/CD will team up against Doom before Doom gets Foe to help.

CD will still never do anything in CLW.

Pulls will suffer from both Doom and CD since some SV/RD go out with CD during weekends, just like some EoP & Foe go with Doom.

Should be an interesting first weekend when they do both go out as HPC's though, kinda curious.

Doesn't doom have like 10 eop and like 10 foe and more from current hpcs @@Moni that you told me? Looks like Doom will take the hardest hit not having those members unless they all plan on staying with Doom. Are you @@Moni?

i will pay you gp if you can name 4 people from doom that will leave for foe as well as 4 people from doom that will leave doom for eop during the movement