When is the last time your clan won a fullout?

Andy

When did your clan last win a fullout?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When did your clan last win a fullout?

• In the last two months
    • In the last year
    • A while ago i'm in fatality

because we are talking about clans not individuals? I'm not surprised that your socially awkward way of thinking couldn't understand what the discussion was about but I mean you have no experience with talking to people heheheheh

Technically speakin ye but u werent in fi then meanin it means fuk all

Dum cunt this is why fi suk lol

Ye cus you clearly didn't have 40 tlp with you and you clearly didn't ddoss. No one apart from broccoli eop members take that fullout seriously. We all saw what happens when you don't ddoss 25 people vs foe you got 84-0'd. Also look where ur at now pulling 30s, 0-16 in preps, ur leader left you. Let's not forget about the last 2 years when EOP was 2 scared to even sign up to the jcup.

Lol no1 got ddosd fi mad

because we are talking about clans not individuals? I'm not surprised that your socially awkward way of thinking couldn't understand what the discussion was about but I mean you have no experience with talking to people heheheheh

Lmfaoooo don't be too hard on the poop colored skin of imute

well you see i am not pisstality nor am i cp who loser f2p fullout to an lpc (LOL) and lilnick era they r 133 man ml and pullering 50 men strong idk how u r manager such number but some say it r the piss leadership along with mass team closering into them! i r fuck pisstality so hard they r legit die that r simple lol i break them many time they try pker my wildy i ban them they r ended so fast lol. ween gf is such a big whore like joseph mommy i fuk them so many time and ween has horse gf who r some ugly slut that get many fuk from pure community leader haha. i can't believe fi giver eop first fullout winner but thank for try i am break u and that means i'm win yet again.

gratz eop

L0l

this fool couck is linking a non matched p2p fullouter vs foe up 30men lmao!! that when u kno u r some piss ass clanner legit how r u even prouder that u r win that many upper? some piss clan u r lmao no1 beater foe matched p2p fullouter men sorri u try but no work around these part my site aka sharkbrew lol! byebye u pisser clan i win yet again.

i am fi killer me never loser? never once never ever u link 1 fullouter the fi pisser don't attend and ofc loser when u r upper 30 men..but u r all see wat happen when lord piss come and own ya haha