Since Slaughter MPC and Rage LPC(i think)

TheBean

Rage will feel pretty similar to CD; lost. They will not really have an idea on what to do and will most likely end up trying to snipe slaughter whilst slaughter will continue to progress and get events within the MPC community.

cd cocks your clan when you team up with envy every weekend... if thats what lost is im in

I hope Rage moves up too, if they move up as well it might rejuvenate the MPC scene. Still scratching my head wondering why they won't accept a prep +5 though lol.

bc it ACHES slaughter they cant get a win off us. it KILLS them that they are useless unless havnig hpc invites in clan wars. THEY cant organize them selves in the wild, THEY choke on every call and suck at returning. hope that clears up any confusion 

It's over, we're onto the MPC scene where we'll be fighting real clans.

AAO, Apex, Olympus, & Ruin all make fun of Rage anyway... The only clan that doesn't is VT & who cares about them lol.

yeah we get it, rage sucks and can never win a prep because their leaders are brain dead as well as their members

WILL YOU CONTINUE THE RIVALRY?

@@Keefn @

I don't see Slaughter lasting long, half of the ranks call their members cancerous anyway it's honestly pretty sad. Our pull continues to rise and the reason they declared mpc so early this week is because they know they wouldn't do brown sticky stuff again this upcoming Saturday, even Togo confirmed haha.

Long story short, I see Rage fighting for the top 3 wilderness clan in the mpc scene. Going to be a different scene with a bunch of changes, but our pull and experience will be put us right where we need to be.

I don't see Slaughter lasting long, half of the ranks call their members cancerous anyway it's honestly pretty sad. Our pull continues to rise and the reason they declared mpc so early this week is because they know they wouldn't do brown sticky stuff again this upcoming Saturday, even Togo confirmed haha.

Long story short, I see Rage fighting for the top 3 wilderness clan. Going to be a different scene with a bunch of changes, but our pull and experience will be put us right where we need to be.

Their own leader doesnt give a brown sticky stuff about Slaughter l000000l. Slaughter to close before 2k17.