Purple Reign: Critical Damage clears the Anti-CD Alliance off the map

Hog

How does a clan lose with 40 invites and an entire clan of zerkers helping them lmfao

Cd vs world ez m8s

95ba428664c208f2cd81b21dfac648ec.png

Welp you've witnessed it here folks! Of all clans, CD is complaining about mains! Why don't they just go clan wars?! O WAIT!!!!

Just going to note the facts.

Rage, Ruin, SV, JaJa, WS, CD

VS 

Olympus + The Doom Guys that joined.

Invites? Didn't happen

Mains? Jaja Got fucked by some members who dual logged don't confuse #Cancer with VR, thanks.

You claim 84 pull but you have 109 on Cape Counter with lines of RRRRRRR

27c251a8bebaa7a9779d0eddd6873815.png

Your ending pic has your jaja kids in rune standing beside you.

You got fucked all day, Olympus shat on you all day, and we slumped you from "84 Starting" to 40-50  sitting in singles trying to snipe. We just lured you out of singles for all of your members to die repeatedly. We finally lured all

the way to sperm and you guys never came so we logged and you claimed a win with 40 in game. L0L

Pink is for bundle of twigsgots and you just got fucked.

Should've accepted the full out.

PS. Nice Video you must have done a lot of killing to have that vid.

l0l0l makes a main video while on a CD/ JAJA main, did you forget to use brain cells?

Also might wanna check yourself, CD mains have been a problem, I know it sucks when you get beat by your own game plan.

Yea because I can run in on my pure and fall in on 70 kids in addy with 30+ mains holding their hands you autist 

Btw Cd always wins remember that

I think its funny these kids flaming on here but there were 200+ people in the wild today and you think saying brown sticky stuff on here is going to affect anything? 

Doom have all trained to HPC stats and still fighting in MPC it's like the only chance they've ever had against CD with their addy.

Op are just terrible too.... I could not attack them because they were too low or I couldn't attack them because they're too high. Maybe you should stop doing corp on your mains and start training up.

Why don't you just skip a bracket and go fight DL or RoT etc?