Sovereign vs Redemption F2P Prep

hit

Lmfao Redemption are you fucking kidding me? You're the pinnacle of brown sticky stuff, a living breathing joke of a clan who decides to DDOS their members and scam. Lool, that's so dissapointing. No-one can understand your accent @ not one kill? LMFAO

SV, grats on your win mates. You've earned and deserved a win for a while. I can only see your claim going up from here. Great work.

LMFAO [R]etar[D]s haven't won a prep in 1 month+. You guys are truly ass and the epitome of low tier in the HPC scene.

@ @@Dipsonn @@17_ @@Jaimy You guys are complete trash l0l. Fucking close you brown sticky stuffters, Fi did this to you.

Gj @ @ & SV.

@@Birthday @@Couck @

l0l0l

Round 2:SV Starting/Ending: 33/32RD Starting/Ending: 33/0 

LMFAO [R]etar[D]s haven't won a prep in 1 month+. You guys are truly ass and the epitome of low tier in the HPC scene.

@ @@Dipsonn @@17_ @@Jaimy You guys are complete trash l0l. Fucking close you brown sticky stuffters, Fi did this to you.

Gj @ @ & SV.

@@Birthday @@Couck @

l0l0l

Round 2:SV Starting/Ending: 33/32RD Starting/Ending: 33/0 

suck more dick sv might start liking you lmao

Lmfao Redemption are you fucking kidding me? You're the pinnacle of brown sticky stuff, a living breathing joke of a clan who decides to DDOS their members and scam. Lool, that's so dissapointing. No-one can understand your accent @ not one kill? LMFAO

SV, grats on your win mates. You've earned and deserved a win for a while. I can only see your claim going up from here. Great work.

is someone mad about the weekend? Wow surprise!