Most faked aftermath topic?

Doom and Envy had the audacity to put on the same team capes against CD, and still got their brown sticky stuff slapped. Then they all went over to OP, put on their capes, had their minion clans (like Slaughter and SD) put on OP capes, invited every main they could find, and with 160+ people, they were defeated by CD who had a 120-man pull.

I'm not even saying this because I dislike fatality but reading their topics is actually hilarious to see them try to act like they had a good trip when they get brown sticky stuff on 24/7. So obviously fi, other than that probably cp but they don't even make topics anymore because they pull 25.

you mean when we lost a few ranks and brown sticky stuffty members? ahh yes and then we went on to Bully DOOM non stop after that and secure Number 1 for good. 

Hey Kurama, remember when Doom and Envy put on those gold capes and got dicked by CD? These brown sticky stuff kids got humiliated and still show up on this forum after literally getting their clans closed/brown sticky stuffted on.

you mean when we lost a few ranks and brown sticky stuffty members? ahh yes and then we went on to Bully DOOM non stop after that and secure Number 1 for good.

I mean where you also went on Friday pk trips with mains and also failed to post weekend topics or friday topics :^ )

RD and eop

even if i dislike eop, a lot... rd i didnt even know they were out LOL

Care to explain how our aftermath topics are faked lmfao?

I think we (the sharkbrew warrior community) can all agree that EOP indeed fucking demolished Fatality this weekend.

The fact that you're still trying to argue with that proves my point that this topics #1 title should go to YOUR brown sticky stuff CLAN LOL.

@sharkbrewwarriorcommunity CONFIRM?

Usually CD tbh, I remember them trying to post topics after having 1 month of no aftermaths.

You really hate them don't you? ^.^

OT: Its difficult to say, I don't want to be low and say Slaughter or Capitalists, but most aftermath topics these days (including those that actually did more winning) keep cutting on clips and not showing the entire thing, with very little screenshots. Same with FI, same with others.