What do you miss most about pure clanning?

Ari

I miss

• Clans going out on weekends and fighting for fun, not for the aftermath topic.
  • F2P Worlds being packed with randoms as well as clans and just battling it out.
  • The best booter not deciding who wins a prep, rather member quality and calling.
  • When everyone was 1-25 def and anything above was considered completely unacceptable.
  • 20def preps.
  • PCL Fridays.
  • 100+ pulls from 4+ clans every weekend.
  • People actually talking on IRC all day.

The list just keeps on going.

Essentially you call each other retards until you both literally turn into retards. That's about all I can conceive from current pure banter.

I miss

• Clans going out on weekends and fighting for fun, not for the aftermath topic.
  • F2P Worlds being packed with randoms as well as clans and just battling it out.
  • The best booter not deciding who wins a prep, rather member quality and calling.
  • When everyone was 1-25 def and anything above was considered completely unacceptable.
  • 20def preps.
  • PCL Fridays.
  • 100+ pulls from 4+ clans every weekend.
  • People actually talking on IRC all day.

The list just keeps on going.

I miss taking screen shots of ppl teleporting or using over heads in a 1v1 and getting them kicked from the clan they where in bc it was against clanning rules and was the biggest crime you could commit in clanning scene. Oh and the -20def cap preps and minis hell we used to make ppl get slayer helms and full druidic