I feel bad for RD... poor clan is being used

Paddy

bro join tlp already im getting tired of seeing u trying to defend a clan that rushes to the aid of the worst and most cancerous clan in the history of pure clanning

fi sucks, everyone knows it.

Nobody in the history of the world will ever care about an fi/rd rivalry or the rd/fi banter on sharkbrew

Funny how people say EOP/TLP only. You took 5 clans off your team. If thats the case take CD off the CD + SV + FI. We were there for Doom and OP which you removed from your alliance. TLP and EOP can do what they want vs SV and FI, we are there for OP and Doom. If you take them off your alliance then we don't need to hit you.

Funny how people say EOP/TLP only. You took 5 clans off your team. If thats the case take CD off the CD + SV + FI. We were there for Doom and OP which you removed from your alliance. TLP and EOP can do what they want vs SV and FI, we are there for OP and Doom. If you take them off your alliance then we don't need to hit you.

Hit us broccoli the fuck is ur clan gonna do?

Yikes.

So why did u crash SV vs TLP in the first 5mins of the trip?

ok bro u say sv and cd only but it was sv+cd+jaja+"casho" fc(random f2p masser clan that usually has like 30 brown sticky stuffty mains)+fi

ok bro u say sv and cd only but it was sv+cd+jaja+"casho" fc(random f2p masser clan that usually has like 30 brown sticky stuffty mains)+fi

wtf is casho fc lmfao???????

you ronin brown sticky stuffter can you expand on that please

wtf is casho fc lmfao???????

you ronin brown sticky stuffter can you expand on that please

was never in ronin, if u think im butplay because of his rsn lmao irl bro

think i covered what it was in my previous post buddy "+"casho" fc(random f2p masser clan that usually has like 30 brown sticky stuffty mains)" that sv mains were all in see: air mo, babalanka (rsn is backwards) famcloth, and prob more in the next pics

roFKD5a.png

lsYARg8.png

ajoICgm.png

gCCzrKd.png

Mel869i.png

was never in ronin, if u think im butplay because of his rsn lmao irl bro

think i covered what it was in my previous post buddy "+"casho" fc(random f2p masser clan that usually has like 30 brown sticky stuffty mains)" that sv mains were all in see: air mo, babalanka (rsn is backwards) famcloth, and prob more in the next pics

roFKD5a.png

lsYARg8.png

ajoICgm.png

gCCzrKd.png

Mel869i.png

never heard and never seen casho ever before

we dont need random cc's to bring mains for us, weve got our own ones we can bring lol

no one in cd will ever say we dont bring mains, because we do....and a lot of them depending on how harsh the punishment we see fit to put out on our enemies.....but dont create imaginary cc's ya goblin looking monkey

never heard and never seen casho ever before

we dont need random cc's to bring mains for us, weve got our own ones we can bring lol

no one in cd will ever say we dont bring mains, because we do....and a lot of them depending on how harsh the punishment we see fit to put out on our enemies.....but dont create imaginary cc's ya goblin looking monkey

u were with sv who were with these guys obviously they brought them along nerd