Welcome back

TBR

If they kept going out at hpc times they would of formed a rivalry over capes with foe

Not like it'll matter. It's FOE cape and always will be. Besides they would of been in a rivalry with Supremacy.

Wall of text bro are you alright? btw didn't read.

Just to make you madder. Eop confirmed yesterday they will not be helping you little guys against CD.

Its my main clan closing your pure clan.  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

How many of your pull from Saturday were actual members and were actually on your memberlist? Lol

Your clan has always been brown sticky stuff, you try and talk over everything by saying you outpull someone but you and I both know you haven't achieved anything so far.

Stay brown sticky stuff

How many of your pull from Saturday were actual members and were actually on your memberlist? Lol

Your clan has always been brown sticky stuff, you try and talk over everything by saying you outpull someone but you and I both know you haven't achieved anything so far.

Stay brown sticky stuff

130 probably rest were Ex CD who came back

CD wins again, stay brown sticky stuff OP+Doom+TLP+EOP+every other teaming brown sticky stuffclan. And if you're crying about 120s hitting you at corp you're a Ree-tard for being a 39 def 107 cb "pure" and are actually brown sticky stuff quality.

didn't you guys team with sv. talk about pot calling the kettle black

Just to make you madder. Eop confirmed yesterday they will not be helping you little guys against CD.

Its my main clan closing your pure clan.  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

I read it perfectly clear...

Translation: I'm sick of you clearing our clan in the wilderness and i'm sick of losing sets so lets go to clw so our members don't lose 10+ sets everytime, atleast we can't get banished from clw unlike wild where cd wont leave us alone.

Thanks for confirming you're a main clan now chav lmfao

Some facts:

DOOm start to bring mains to the fight, cd bring mains RESULT DOOM goes HPC because the can't leave single. 

OP thought it was a smart idea to bring mains vs CD.  RESULT OP goes HPC after 2 weekend trips because they got fucked over and over..

Finaly

CD goes 1 weekend to HPC trip and ALL HPC clans need to team up.....

ROLF, DOOM + OP + TLP (39 def retards) you brown sticky stuff..