Chinning at ape toll

Myscapegoat

Anyone know any helpful tips for pures? My brother did it about 4 years ago but is it still there? anyone know about how many it takes? I seen around 870 ppots for 52 pray witch i am. I dont know im serisouly thinking of doing it. Any replys are appreciated. tyvm. im right at 400k until 80 range (78)

Sorry the pure community is filled with tomatos. But do not finish monkey madness quest, and yea chins atm are quite pricey but if you got the gp's go ahead and do it. Blowpipe/nmz is not bad exp at all w/ mith darts. A lot cheaper then chins to.

Sorry the pure community is filled with tomatos. But do not finish monkey madness quest, and yea chins atm are quite pricey but if you got the gp's go ahead and do it. Blowpipe/nmz is not bad exp at all w/ mith darts. A lot cheaper then chins to.

Thanks for the offer Doom, really. But i gotta stay with my guys. 

I ended up doing chins. Im now 88 range from 78. i think i think i did it off of like 12k or 16k chins. I dont remember. 

I did die once out there got everything back besides my 2k chins i had just gotten out there. cya 4m lol.

Thank you guys that actually responded to my post. Im gonna have to check out nmz, i dont know what it is.

Anyways thanks again guys