Yo TLP u lost something?

R3lv

lag

It's actually a nice statue and funny too. Gj beating TLP's 60 30 def kids who were up 7 and choked just like at the 60v60's etc. Gratz FOE.

Fatality hasn't beat TLP in how long...? Why are you talking lol?

Grats FOE

@@R3lv bro u mentioned me i thought u wanted to chat brown sticky stuffter where are u

Hahahahaha @@R3lv I'll be back brown sticky stuffter got class unlike ur uneducated brick head ass now smd

Btw @@R3lv stay pulling 40 also u lost a fullout to sv looool

so awkward when we outpulled u last sunday btw @ but please go ahead and keep making a fool out of urself looool 

@ your clan is irrelevant and can't compete without the help of other clans on weekend hence why u got the highest defence advantage r000fl

@ pls keep up the propaganda but at the end of the day there is a statue of us standing on ur helmet in runescape l000000l

rofl @ a low tier clan like EoP made it further than you in the j cup r0000000fl must feel pretty bad to be in a clan with such useless callers  

I think @@Moni is still mad his two favorite clans (TLP/EOP) lost the jcup to a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruits l o l

I think he's just mad they tried to troll Fatality for losing 74-0 and then got slammed 84-0 like the low tier call they are. I heard @@dull, aka FoE reject who left to get a rank in a low tier clan, called for EoP so no wonder they got 84-0'd l000l stay ezy 39 def rtards.

I think @@Moni is still mad his two favorite clans (TLP/EOP) lost the jcup to a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruits l o l

Yikes I feel the salt

I think he's just mad they tried to troll fatality for losing 74-0 and then got slammed 84-0 like the low tier call they are. I heard @@dull, aka FoE reject who left to get a rank in a low tier clan, called for EoP so no wonder they got 84-0'd l000l stay ezy 39 def rtards.

The days when Adhi sat in a chan with Doom ranks begging us to bring members to his trips lmao