[R]age Dominates Sunday | Ft. AAO, SD, S, DOOM

Lenin

Did you say I'm a mute? First you said I was 4n now you're saying I'm a mute? God bless the stupidity

Your right ur pretty cauliflower. Ur seeing around what im saying and implying what u think im saying. As i said "moni" please continue to be a mute and keep going out with sd praying they join doom so u can stop getting ur ass owned by every hpc.

On topic

Gz rage

Retards put doom in the topic lmfao

Bet they won't wanna prep us with a +5 yet continue to talk brown sticky stuff despite getting bullied by every MPC in the scene (3-0'd by slaughter, slammed despite being up 2-3 by OP in preps)

Bet they won't wanna prep us with a +5 yet continue to talk brown sticky stuff despite getting bullied by every MPC in the scene (3-0'd by slaughter, slammed despite being up 2-3 by OP in preps)

Yo you talking about Doom in HPC? What has you clan done so far besides camping cw and getting cleared by 1 iteming cd raggers?

Yo you talking about Doom in HPC? What has you clan done so far besides camping cw and getting cleared by 1 iteming cd raggers?

Beat the Team 7 alliance and slumped CD

What have you done besides suck, lose to slaughter/op in clan wars and ride CD r0fl

Why don't you prep tlp ?????

U slumped CD from a different scene, makes sense.

Considering they went to the HPC trips yes. They went from ~150 to ~40 pull in the gap of 1 day, and have now stopped attending HPC trips after pulling 30 on Sunday. That is considered slumping a clan. Doom did not go out at MPC trips and haven't since a few months ago. We have members spread out accross several MPCs including Olympus, Slaughter & SD.

Why don't you prep tlp ?????

We have a prep scheduled next Friday with TLP.

Pussy bundle of twigsgot lmao come Rage TS

Pussy bundle of twigsgot lmao come Rage TS

You were bullied out of doom after being considered a useless -1 (you actually made the clan worse by being apart of it) and a mute. You came into teamspeak to try and flame me only to type (not talk because you are a mute) and swiftly left lmfao

But yes I will definitely come in Rage TS at 2:12pm GMT whilst I'm at work /s

You were bullied out of doom after being considered a useless -1 (you actually made the clan worse by being apart of it) and a mute. You came into teamspeak to try and flame me only to type (not talk because you are a mute) and swiftly left lmfao

You don't have a job lmao stop lying pls

Swaglord

Lmao, fuck up broccoli. You "slumped" CD? You sound like a slaughter kid, that's how IK ur a broccoli. Sucks being a brown sticky stuffty clan, doesn't it? Kyp bundle of twigsgot please don't make me go for ur mums throat next.

You don't have a job lmao stop lying pls

I'm a software developer but please write to us (since you're a mute) what you think I do lmfao

I question your excuse of going to unviersity/lectures considering how cauliflower you act and also the fact that you could use a maintenance grant to help you afford a £15 microphone (since you seem to poor one to buy one, this doesn't seem to be the case).

Swaglord

Lmao, fuck up broccoli. You "slumped" CD? You sound like a slaughter kid, that's how IK ur a broccoli. Sucks being a brown sticky stuffty clan, doesn't it? Kyp bundle of twigsgot please don't make me go for ur mums throat next.

Sounds like you need to take your medicine for tourettes. Just remember CD never wanted to prep us and went from 150 pull to 40 1 itemers in 1 day lmao.