@MPC Community, Why don't we do p2p?????????

Colin

Why is the MPC community so heavily f2p based? I like f2p and all, but it gets insanely repetitive doing f2p week in and week out.  MPC's should start doing p2p on sundays...I have members constantly asking for p2p, but it's hard to come by in this f2p based community

Things to consider:

1) MPC's have level 100's now that go on their trips. So many people also have maxed 1-20 def accounts. Your accounts should be more than ready for p2p wilderness. 

2) Isn't the goal of an MPC to eventually attempt to move to HPC? How are you going to make that jump successfully without experience in high opt p2p fights? MPC's barely ever do p2p cwa so mentioning cwa is irrelevant.  

3) It almost feels like that sad point in time when HPC's were doing f2p on Saturday and Sunday. I think it's time to make a change in the MPC community as well.

I've already asked a few clans if they'd be willing to go out in p2p on Sunday just to give it a shot and see what happens. Someone give me a legitimate reason why MPC's can't go out in p2p on the weekends. This community will never expand to it's full potential without p2p. Do you think everyone wants to go out and do f2p on the weekend after spending countless hours grinding their stats just to hit people with rune scimitars and maple shortbows? 

Join slaughter, and no, not every mpc aims to become hpc.

Even though the mpc scene has alot of mith and some addy, its still better than the awfull hpc scene, where legit everyone uses addy

For the p2p aspect tho, its kinda hard fighting off mains, and other hpcs that will go out at that time aswell, just to get some free loot.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17859-slaughter-midweek-feasting-on-noobs-ft-primordial-boots-pk/&do=findComment&comment=470460

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17898-slaughter-midweek-thursday-fun-ft-cd-vt-random-zerkers/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/18041-slaughter-sunday-p2p-trip-ft-cdrandoms-etc/

move up? its not that hard. if your clan members dont realize than you are to scared of actually doing p2p sundays then that just means your leadership and rank team is horrible... Youre crying and complaining about something you can fix.. JUST MOVE UP.

move up? its not that hard. if your clan members dont realize than you are to scared of actually doing p2p sundays then that just means your leadership and rank team is horrible... Youre crying and complaining about something you can fix.. JUST MOVE UP.

did you even read the topic LOL

The sundays should stay f2p, I know a lot of mpc's like CD OP RUIN and Rage are doing loads of p2p unofficials during the weekdays.. Maybe if the scene was bigger with bigger pulling clans we could try and re-introduce the p2p friday, but for now nope..

you can have p2p.. just move up. irrelevant topic until then

AAO and clans like Rage, Slaughter, etc have tons of newer people who aren't used to p2p at all. How would getting brown sticky stuff on by FOE/TLP/SV help at all? The only way to successfully move up would be to get some kind of practice on a fair playing ground (against other mpcs). Why are you supporting f2p so much?

AAO and clans like Rage, Slaughter, etc have tons of newer people who aren't used to p2p at all. How would getting brown sticky stuff on by FOE/TLP/SV help at all? The only way to successfully move up would be to get some kind of practice on a fair playing ground (against other mpcs). Why are you supporting f2p so much?

im supporting people stop complaining about things they can control.. Nobody cares about rage and slaughter (they will never be anything in lpc,mpc,or hpc scene) If aao was so good and really wanted p2p sundays they could move up. I think they have experience and arent all new 2k15 kids

u been open this long and still mpc? r0fl brown sticky stuff clan

You're legit so fucking cauliflower I can barely read your posts without cringing 99% of the time

p2p prep ruin and come out in p2p on fridays

We're prepping you in p2p on friday already fam

Only problem with p2p sundays for MPCS if it did happen, when every clan wants to demoralize another by hitting them in singles...its cancer in p2p...Tele out, rg or fight and waste time. Where in f2p u can atleast run to multi first w/o being barraged about the ass from singles. Also p2p mains are cancer. F2p its fine..annoying but fine.