@MPC Community, Why don't we do p2p?????????

Colin

P2P Fridays were a thing in MPC scene...

Ruin still goes out p2p every Friday along with other clans, I don't get why AAO doesn't come out?

Also you say this but you're scared to p2p prep :S

We have a p2p prep for Friday against you Jesus do you and your ranks even communicate?

AAO and clans like Rage, Slaughter, etc have tons of newer people who aren't used to p2p at all. How would getting brown sticky stuff on by FOE/TLP/SV help at all? The only way to successfully move up would be to get some kind of practice on a fair playing ground (against other mpcs). Why are you supporting f2p so much?

I don't have time to waste my Friday on p2p Friday while I do Sunday and Saturday trips as well.. P2p Sunday is worth a shot but not something that should be permanent

P2P Fridays were a thing in MPC scene...

Ruin still goes out p2p every Friday along with other clans, I don't get why AAO doesn't come out?

Also you say this but you're scared to p2p prep and never do pkris with us hmmm.

Ease up killer

We have a p2p prep for Friday against you Jesus do you and your ranks even communicate?

Yeah f2p & p2p, thanks for finally giving us p2p, shame you want it pub off, why try change the times? People already go out Friday p2p, just join in :/