Next mpc to move up?

Fear The Beard

Imo it would probably be OP. Since they've recently done a couple p2p Sundays and haven't actually done too bad. I think AAO would be a more successful clan but it seems there ML is majority hpc members from other clans as it is. CD moving up would make alot of sense to, but we all know they are scared brown sticky stuffless.

Thoughts ?

OP is the next one to move up most likely as I can't see them wasting potential in a dead scene. CD claimed they might go out during HPC times this weekend iirc so we'll see how they do and AAO isn't ready yet, especially since their ml is mostly multiclanners. They should be good to go this fall if they take the summer to recruit and replace all those multiclanners.

TL;Dr

OP most likely

CD maybe

AAO not ready

Doom

OP is the next one to move up most likely as I can't see them wasting potential in a dead scene. CD claimed they might go out during HPC times this weekend iirc so we'll see how they do and AAO isn't ready yet, especially since their ml is mostly multiclanners. They should be good to go this fall if they take the summer to recruit and replace all those multiclanners.

TL;Dr

OP most likely
CD maybe
AAO not ready

Suck your mum