Who will be the next clan to face EoP for the F2P matched belt

Andy

????  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next clan to try and take on EoP for #1 matched?

Only vibe im getting from you is that you're a little butthurt that fatality was able to take on tlp in a 50v50 prep. Honestly you guys are making it even more of a bigger deal, which is only giving fatality more attention. Just be honest, it makes you sick to the stomach to see fi beating tlp in a 50v50 prep that everyone is probably going to forget about next week lol.

i literally couldnt care less lmfao.

Why you ask?

EoP beat TLP too (in both servers) - While TLP were at their best.

It took FI 300 days to beat TLP - Not to mention TLP had people leaving their cc to make it easier for FI + they have inner clan drama atm - Which means they obviously wasnt at their best.

Now lets forget about all the above and talk about wilderness for a second.

1) EoP/TLP

GAP

3-4) Other clans

5) FI (getting bullied by EoP week in-out)

You see why im not even slightly butthurt?

Tldr; EOP IS AT THE TOP ----- YOUR CLAN IS AT THE BOTTOM (despite your lucky win over TLP yesterday) LMFAO

i literally couldnt care less lmfao.

Why you ask?

EoP beat TLP too (in both servers) - While TLP were at their best.

It took FI 300 days to beat TLP - Not to mention TLP had people leaving their cc to make it easier for FI + they have inner clan drama atm - Which means they obviously wasnt at their best.

Tldr; EOP IS AT THE TOP ----- YOUR CLAN IS AT THE BOTTOM (despite your lucky win over TLP yesterday) LMFAO

huh? lmfa0? if you guys didn't care this topic wouldn't have existed in the first place lmfao. The only reason this topic exists is because we won yesterday and you guys don't want to accept the fact that fi beat the best f2p matched clan, if we would have lost...this topic wouldn't be here ....but instead we would have witnessed another lame dull topic of him saying something like "brown sticky stuffter pisstality loses again l0l" or we would have had a topic made by your founder, typing up a research paper on why eop is such a great clan which none of us care about and he clearly needs to stfu with that preaching brown sticky stuff.

Also, yes we're aware that it took a long time to achieve this win, im pretty sure we included that on our topic lmfa0. Although, the real reason why you care so much is because fi's win vs tlp is more recent than eop's win versus tlp and to add it on it was a 50v50. You guys beaten them in like a 25v25 or some brown sticky stuff l0l, which is easily forgotten. You guys want to be relevant so bad. Some advice, instead of using your time trying to convince the pure community that fatality is underneath eop, how about you use that same time to improve your clan's quality. If you did that you wouldn't have to rely on booters anymore when you fight us haha.

lmfao eop if u think u won the f2p prep vs tlp fair you dumb af

you ddosed 8 of their members during the prep and gave sv the fault rofl  B)

Q: Where does EoP stand in current clan world?

A: #2 clan (probably #1 in a week or 2)

Q: Where does SV/CT stand in current clan world?

A: Both dead clans

B)

Tlp/Fo/EOP

All tied for #1 in both servers.

None of us prep eachother enough so we don't know who can consistently beat eachother.

And yeah winning a 30 def cap prep is cool, but clan wars is meant to resemble quality, not defence.. So FI still has some work to do.

Ofc you didn't have the mindset when it's your first win against them in 300 days, we do have that mindset because we've beaten them the past 3 times

Sorry bro but I can see you're a bit salty given EoP's recent success.

I didn't know about that, this certainly changes things...

you beaten tlp by having random 30 minutes mass preps. I wonder how it would've went if it was scheduled

Tlp/Fo/EOP

All tied for #1 in both servers.

None of us prep eachother enough so we don't know who can consistently beat eachother.

And yeah winning a 30 def cap prep is cool, but clan wars is meant to resemble quality, not defence.. So FI still has some work to do.

kinda funny when tlp has a good amount of players with 39 def

you beaten tlp by having random 30 minutes mass preps. I wonder how it would've went if it was scheduled

kinda funny when tlp has a good amount of players with 39 def

is that the new excuse as to why EoP has a better record?

Until our prep vs you we were undefeated in matched f2p since August. In addition to that we had a clear reign over the f2p wilderness for an even longer stretch of time.

You won the prep, sure. I think foul play was definitely involved and the brown sticky stuff was like, 28v28. Can moan about the circumstances but we lost.

It's no secret we haven't focused you in the past months while you were gaining momentum, you definitely didn't have the ability to take us then while we were punishing sovereigns terrible ability, and i still don't think you have it now. We have not directly fought each other in the wilderness on even terms for longer than I can remember and until that happens I don't think you have any claim. One weekend does not undo months of consistency.

Ultimately, you may have kept the seat warm for a weekend. Or, a back and forth struggle emerges that honestly, i would look forward to. Fighting Cp+FOE or Sv was actually boring since none of them have the balls or tenacity EoP is capable of but hasn't shown for a good while now. It's good you've capitalized on rolling through Fi to build steam but if you think kicking us while we're down is a good idea well...maybe you got too used to beating a dead h0rse.

Good luck, we'll see you soon.

You do realize that your own clan just did the same thing LMFAO?

Its not like this prep was scheduled in weeks advance you dumb fuck, it was scheduled because TLP didnt wanna fight EoP in wildy.

Until our prep vs you we were undefeated in matched f2p since August. In addition to that we had a clear reign over the f2p wilderness for an even longer stretch of time.

You won the prep, sure. I think foul play was definitely involved and the brown sticky stuff was like, 28v28. Can moan about the circumstances but we lost.

It's no secret we haven't focused you in the past months while you were gaining momentum, you definitely didn't have the ability to take us then while we were punishing sovereigns terrible ability, and i still don't think you have it now. We have not directly fought each other in the wilderness on even terms for longer than I can remember and until that happens I don't think you have any claim. One weekend does not undo months of consistency.

Ultimately, you may have kept the seat warm for a weekend. Or, a back and forth struggle emerges that honestly, i would look forward to. Fighting Cp+FOE or Sv was actually boring since none of them have the balls or tenacity EoP is capable of but hasn't shown for a good while now. It's good you've capitalized on rolling through Fi to build steam but if you think kicking us while we're down is a good idea well...maybe you got too used to beating a dead h0rse.

Good luck, we'll see you soon.

Already stated my opinion on the prep

Who is beating on you while you're down? A rank asked Hanuman what happened and he decided to go full broccoli, hence the current hostilities coming forth. It'll be interesting to see what happens, personally I don't see anything stopping us.

I didn't type anything bad about your clan btw, thought I was rather sincere all things considered.