[Week 2]Saturday~Devotion Causing Chaos

Hi Im Sean

talk about teaming, you had Sp and were holding hands with bv :P

2v1 was no problem

Derbs I have a lot of respect for you, but let's be real. You say 2v1 no problem but you teamed with PoP the whole trip. Where as we focused Chaos and BV focused PoP. It clearly was a huge problem because you couldn't handle it. Just join us already, m'lad. Faith will close you from the inside.

Lmao shut the fuck up u got triggered off a weekend topic u emotional wreck ur a respected member act like one

The most un-respected member of the community holds the respected rank, logic...

I heard your clan pulled an sv closed went eruption of mains came back still irrelevant lmfao I mean parm even leaked in your clan you know your brown sticky stuff when

but your clan made a slave rank just for you? and I heard you faked cancer that true???[/quote

What? What you say makes no sense, u got triggered off a weekend topic lmao, hold urself together buddy

I heard your clan pulled an sv closed went eruption of mains came back still irrelevant lmfao I mean parm even leaked in your clan you know your brown sticky stuff when

but your clan made a slave rank just for you? and I heard you faked cancer that true???[/quote

What? What you say makes no sense, u got triggered off a weekend topic lmao, hold urself together buddy

and you faked cancer what ever you say on these forums are irrelevant 

Chaos/Pop Teaming is becoming permanent soon, since pop pulled 19 to a Saturday...they slumped so bad :(.. BV were fighting down 15 holding our groud, we were matched ops finally when DV crashed...I wish you guys didn't crash but i guess you want the action :P 

Chaos/Pop Teaming is becoming permanent soon, since pop pulled 19 to a Saturday...they slumped so bad :(.. BV were fighting down 15 holding our groud, we were matched ops finally when DV crashed...I wish you guys didn't crash but i guess you want the action :P

With the 'alliance' constantly teaming, and both Chaos and PoP scared to fight us, I couldn't deny my members from such a feast! Good job BV.

Would like to see a clan close two brown sticky stuff clans at once for the first time in history. I know clans closing isn't healthy for the clan world, but when it's brown sticky stuffty clans that won't amount to anything then nothing of value would be lost.

wuu2 monkey @@Flurky how was the brown sticky stuff trip today? stay sucking chaos dick irrelevant kid

wuu2 @@sweaty ur members leaving cuz ur ranks are trash

0edbd31c730711f7112ddeed1e8c51c3.png

god bless ur silly

smeq is a brown sticky stuff rank anyway, the kid did nothing. have him l00l

your a +1 

goodjob on your trip:)

is kinda amusing how you have 35 on ts/forums then peak at 85??

try get them 85 on forums :DDDDD 

prep?

wuu2 not getting promoted 

u care more about my rank than takin ur brown sticky stuff clan out of slump LMFAO stay teaming brown sticky stuff irrelevant kid

pd: dw about my rank i can close poop & chaos as a member , lightwork.

why you trying to make fun of lawz and krave they both have more of a brain than you lmfao go back to battlescape @Hi Im Sean you down syndrome fuck

also nice 2 out of 4 pics showing you killing 1 person gratz. 1 picture of you fighting man you must of had 1 hell of a trip. And a spam of like 10 people with 80 pulls lmfao looks really fun!

lmfao you came from battlescape and you've been in most battlescape clans (including mine). At the time you was some what decent but now you're full on broccoli. Also i would refer to you as a gfx slave for the battlescape clans who thought they could get a rank by making gfx (for free lmfaoo) and when you realised it would never happen you'd go inactive or leave the clan.

I actually don't know how you can talk brown sticky stuff when you've never been in a good clan yet ranked in the worst clans (purge led by ace krave LOOOOOL) you ain't fooling no one broccoli.