TLP on the verge of closing

Marko

Are you fucking serious? Coming from you? You are without a doubt the most toxic person I have ever come across in runescape. You sit (or used to sit) in sharkbrew clan discussion and ruin the experience for all the new posters. You tell people they are brown sticky stuff at the game and make bad banter for no reason. There was a strawpoll on sharkbrew forums with over 1000 members saying you should be permanently banned from the site. How the fuck do you have the gall to make a comment like this when you are such a toxic and brown sticky stuffty human being.

I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this broccolied ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullbrown sticky stuff, just straight up bullbrown sticky stuff. Probably will never go to a tournament that potato masher ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.

Are you fucking serious? Coming from you? You are without a doubt the most toxic person I have ever come across in runescape. You sit (or used to sit) in sharkbrew clan discussion and ruin the experience for all the new posters. You tell people they are brown sticky stuff at the game and make bad banter for no reason. There was a strawpoll on sharkbrew forums with over 1000 members saying you should be permanently banned from the site. How the fuck do you have the gall to make a comment like this when you are such a toxic and brown sticky stuffty human being.

I gotta get this rage out of me! Every morning...idk how, but everytime I need to go to the bathroom, this god damn bald manatee looking fuck goes to the bathroom right before me. He isn't fat, but his head is literally shaped like a perfect manatee head and he's got a beard that makes him look kinda like the villain from sonic. ANYWAY this bastard takes this like septic smelling brown sticky stuffs EVERY SINGLE DAY and despite the fact that the bathroom is like 30 ft away, the smell oozes out. Before he comes out, I hear the mad dash of Lysol spraying as he tries to mask his slop. Then after, he leaves the bathroom with the light on (so the air ventilation stays on) and he walks out, head down like he's ashamed and he waddles like he just brown sticky stuff out a child. Then he goes to his office and closes the door. Now I can't brown sticky stuff in there for at least an hour! AND he leaves stains all over the god damn bowl. There's a scrub thing to clean that brown sticky stuff! Use it or flush again!

I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this cauliflower ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullbrown sticky stuff, just straight up bullbrown sticky stuff. Probably will never go to a tournament that potato masher ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.

LMFAOO

U got a 15 year old, a dropout, and who the fuck is Buky? some mpc dude or something lol

all reeled by xgot

lmfao nice xgot u owned them

gz xgot

9gag is definitely not 15 ur giving him 2 much credit

mfw this buky guy is tryharding in a sovereign based mpc instead of his hpc 

xgot come join fatality  B)

talking to xgot on rot ts atm just read this to him and he frew up in mouf