[CP] Corrupt Pures VS Redemption - F2P Prep [2-1]

Obs

2n6bszn.gif

Today we massed up 35 Corrupt Pures for our F2P Prep VS Redemption and came out on top 2-1. Thx for the fight RD.

1zp15w2.png

Round 1:

Corrupt Pures Starting: 29 |â–º| Ending: 20
Redemption Starting:29  |â–º| Ending: 0

Round 2:

Corrupt Pures Starting:30  |â–º| Ending:24
Redemption Starting:30 |â–º| Ending: 0

Round 3:

Corrupt Pures Starting:27  |â–º| Ending: 0
Redemption Starting: 27 |â–º| Ending: idk

1zp15w2.png

4si5bc.png

JD:

Jordai:

rd got the plat round. if they take either of the first two its a wrap. gj tho cp

oh, is that how best of 3 works? if they win 1 out of the first two, then the last one to make it 2-1 they win the prep? thank god you're here. I had no fucking clue how to figure that out.

also @@17_ where are the photoshop'd pics of you getting ddosed? you seem to have one after every prep.

oh, is that how best of 3 works? if they win 1 out of the first two, then the last one to make it 2-1 they win the prep? thank god you're here. I had no fucking clue how to figure that out.

also @@17_ where are the photoshop'd pics of you getting ddosed? you seem to have one after every prep.

lmfao cd is fucking brown sticky stuff

Hes saying they're good on plat so if they can take a win in the first 2 rounds then they will win the third.  God you are fucking broccolied

Hes saying they're good on plat so if they can take a win in the first 2 rounds then they will win the third.  God you are fucking cauliflower

oh, is that what he's saying? damn, and I thought I had everything I needed until you showed up to explain it further for me - clearly I didn't. Thanks bro!!

oh, is that what he's saying? damn, and I thought I had everything I needed until you showed up to explain it further for me - clearly I didn't. Thanks bro!!

Ok broccoli the point he is making is that if rd wins one of the first two rounds (leaving them with 1 round so far) then go on to win the plat round - which they are known for being good at - they would have 2 rounds and win the prep

Ok broccoli the point he is making is that if rd wins one of the first two rounds (leaving them with 1 round so far) then go on to win the plat round - which they are known for being good at - they would have 2 rounds and win the prep

GRATZ CP