hey cd

Big Meat

@dete watch your mouth before i wrap you all up like a meatloaf ill fuck up any farmer on this game. Know your place @@Pain because i madee you. You were born at w18edge your norway fuck

The funny thing is you are an actual goat-herding farmer irl and your goat-herding Paki family got wiped out by a drone strike looool

Id rather be loyal then be a snake bud. The only thing your known as is trash,Something you would step on after it's done. you feel me?

Take Hassan's snake out of your mouth bro, he is literally the worst caller/leader of any clan. I'm sure you heard that kid literally choke back tears when CD kept hitting your brown sticky stuff green-cape Paki clan in singles lol. CD is a clan of equals, not a bunch of fucking slaves to some 4ner turban-wearing Hadji ya feel me.

They did this to you last time and closed you lmao cant wait for cd to put 8 leaks inside bv when they go mpc.

You realize that I'm not Kim Na Na?? I do not know how they are able to camp Cd when they were pulling 100s.