Olympus vs Rage + BV Invites 2-1 F2P Prep

Jez

Wowow critical damage is in the wilderness behind a wall of rune and propoganda how 0wange sucker clan i eat cd with cerial in the morning wahahahahaahah muahaha

Hide behind photoshop, invites and sharkbrew son. That ain't gonna change the result: You ain't stepping in OUR wilderness without getting buttfucked.

@@Moni so 2-1 in prep's this month, I'm even offering them 1 more in the next 24 hours to take it all.

@@Datassd0e

@@Niblet

@@Duval

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19022-olympus-vs-rage-l-f2p-prep-l-2-1/

@@Moni

Bro, you know that it's obviously bs lol. Look @ the vids itself, all you see are 60s/70s with bvbv names. I will not deny the fact that bv had 4 rage members with them(because some of us pk with bv at lpc times), they did not actually prep rage.

;) @@Bama Hick

Nice try tho.

You should probably get a quick prep with another lpc to catch up.

Don't flame them, they're probably the ONLY MPC to constantly contest for COTM and WCOTM every single month while others do 1-2 preps a month and sit in the wild with 1/3 of their pull in mains. 

Don't flame them, they're probably the ONLY MPC to constantly contest for COTM and WCOTM every single month while others do 1-2 preps a month and sit in the wild with 1/3 of their pull in mains.

What comes around goes around. They tagged me and my boys in this looking for it.

Can u change the title? It's off-putting.

@@Moni

Also, when it comes to mains, op brings as much as CD does. It's horrible.

@@Moni

Bro, you know that it's obviously bs lol. Look @ the vids itself, all you see are 60s/70s with bvbv names. I will not deny the fact that bv had 4 rage members with them(because some of us pk with bv at lpc times), they did not actually prep rage.

2/3 were bv also  

@@Datassd0e @@Moni tally the score's OP is still winning 

OP Is 10:3 and Rage is 9:2 if you goggle the percentages Rage has a higher win % this month. If @@slushpuppy is implementing the new system he was thinking of doing then idk how he wud decide but as of now Rage is winning. 

Aren't two of their prep wins vs Lpcs? I dont even understand why that counts honestly... especially if they're matched