Olympus vs Rage + BV Invites 2-1 F2P Prep

Jez

Rage got us yesterday with their leaks and kids leaving the CC, but today they fought us matched and they learned their lesson.

To all of Olympiss, @@jez3988, @

Leaks? If you cared more about the members than the number of rune tanks, invites, and multi-loggers you bring, then maybe you wouldn't have issues with leaks. Common sense is free bro, seek counseling.

Also, why is this labeled as Olympus vs. Rage? Are you you dumb? This was versus BV, not us. Man, get your eyes checked lmfao.

Don't flame them, they're probably the ONLY MPC to constantly contest for COTM and WCOTM every single month while others do 1-2 preps a month and sit in the wild with 1/3 of their pull in mains.

Op is trash lol half our ranks werent online including myself and they lost 1 round to 60s 70s. 1 month get that cotm for bv ready.

same exact kids if you look at the op vs rage prep from thursday, they just changed capes, with 1/3 of the kids having bv names today over 2/3 were rage @@slushpuppy

All you gotta do is look at the cb's. I don't deny the fact that bv have 4 rage members in there(including myself), but this is an obvious and desperate attempt at cotm for op.

They did not prep rage.