Promotions + Pure clan aftermaths

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

Retirement Of Braden

During @@Braden 's 2 year tenure on shakbrew, he has accomplished the following:

1. Destroyed Clan Warfare 2x

2. Assisted in the creation of the CPL(Now CWL) that led to an increase of preps

3. Single handedly created & ran the COTM

4. Actively moderated the site

5. Being an active & badass admin all round

Like all good things, Braden has decided that it is time to step down while he focuses on other priorities.

Having worked with Braden, I am attest to his dedication and capabilities as my wingman on Sharkbrew, without him, I doubt Sharkbrew would still be open.

I would like to thank Braden for helping me and making Sharkbrew what is today.

Braden will still keep the overseer rank, however a wheelchair will prefix his name to indicate his retirement status

DzFixGs.png

Promotions

As a result of Braden's departure, I have promoted the following to cover up the manpower shortfall

@@Persian Tom -> Overseer - Basically my 3rd in command & also my most loyal rank, however due to IRL workload, he may not be as active and due to a few recent screwups, this promotion is probationary

@@Moni -> Counselor - My most active Mediator, needs no explanation

@ -> Counselor - Helped out greatly with the formation of various sub systems on Sharkbrew. Would have gotten this rank ages ago if he didn't impregnant a sheep and had to serve time in sheep prison

Pure Clan Aftermath dispute

I have received a brown sticky stuffton of pms about pure clans who bring mains to trips who then post their trip aftermaths in pure section. Pures should be pures, and mains should act as ACers only. We hope this will mitigate the issue slightly:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19879-disputing-the-pureness-of-a-pure-clan-aftermath/

P.S. Respected promotions will come tmr or the day after or the day after the day after.. depends whether i a in the mood!