P2P Matched discussion topic updated

Hazardous

Hello men,

It's been some time since i made this topic: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19054-.

A month has gone by and it would be more then fair to discuss the updated version since quite alot has happened

1 EoP/TLP (haven't P2P prepped eachother in a while however with them both beating FO they've secured their spots as a top 2 P2P clan)
2 EoP/TLP
3 FO (Clearly their entire attitude about their invincibility as 1 def pures has been proven bullbrown sticky stuff after losing both preps to the top 2 P2P clans, however are still a force to be reckoned with and can beat anyone on a good day.)
4 RD (Seem to do surprisingly well in low opts preps, but as the opts increase, their chance of beating the opponent decreases)
5 SUP (barely do P2P but when they do, they manage to beat the clans below them e.d Fatality)
6 Doom (are more F2P based, haven't really seen much from them in P2P CWA)

gap

7 CP+FO+Apex+ any miniwar team (not much to say about CP, yes they still bring a brown sticky stuff ton of invites and yes they've still been terrible at P2P CWA, the only reason that they're not ranked last is because they beat Fatalty in their most recent P2P prep. If any clan were to prep those guys please be aware that you'll most likely end up prepping half of FO including some miniwar teams)
8 fatality (They've been at this spot for about 3 months and I don't see them leaving it anytime soon, they refuse to prep the top clans and try and work their way back up by prepping CP, with even losing their most recent P2P prep to them, it's safe to say that Fatality are a fallen giant)

Please let me know your thoughts about this list and give me yours if you would change any numbers around