Most cringe clan

Bicepsbruh

dont try flame cos ill break ur bum ass again. kiss my p2p belt fanboy

this guy started clanning 4 months ago and he seen a few ppl on sharkbrew typing like obsessed justin beibery weirdos and decided to copy them and now he has taken it so far and cant help but type like a spastic 24/7. i'd consider him the most cringiest guy in the community.

this guy started clanning 4 months ago and he seen a few ppl on sharkbrew typing like obsessed justin beibery weirdos and decided to copy them and now he has taken it so far and cant help but type like a spastic 24/7. i'd consider him the most cringiest guy in the community.

Damn dude some random on the internet thinks I'm justin beiber what ever will I do. .

yea foc and cp are pretty justin beiber

so is sv, eop, fi, rage, op, cd, aao, sup

I agree CP are pretty justin beiber because they don't care about the game but seem to be above most clans... And actually win preps...

YIKES

Cd... So justin beiber how that clown TBR keeps saying he'll bring more mains just cuz cd cant compete lool. On a side note since no1 cares about Cd most justin beiber is probably ruin and their 20 leader board ranks 

Cd... So justin beiber how that clown TBR keeps saying he'll bring more mains just cuz cd cant compete lool. On a side note since no1 cares about Cd most justin beiber is probably ruin and their 20 leader board ranks 

I love when you cry your thunderbuddies AAO are dying, and so are you, Ruin are dicking you LOL