1. 1. Best f2p matched?

• Rage
    • Olympus
    • CD
    • AAO
    • Ruin
    • Imperial
    • Apex

i can agree with this for the most part, apex has gotten a lot better in the f2p scene, and aao i havnt seen them f2p prep in a bit but it seems they came out of the (if you can even call it) "slump" that they were in for like a month. that would be a really good match up imo!

AAO pulled last month every week 45-57 sat+sunday( beside last Sunday) they only were abit low after imperial opened, but that`s about it. But it`s expected, AAO is really good.

1. Rage - above OP until we get our brown sticky stuff together in a prep vs you and win
2. Olympus - proven themselves better than the below
3. Imperial - lost to OP x2, just lost to Rage and since they immediately started crying "it was a 30v30 bro :'(" I'm giving Rage #1 matched for demoralizing imp
4. AAO - still has good quality, is recovering from the lil slump they were in when they were getting focused by imp who had just opened and were riding a huge wave of hype
5. Ruin/Apex - Apex has improved in f2p, Ruin has gotten worse overall. Ruin might edge Apex out but idk tbh.
6. Vitality - still around still doing their thing
7. All lpcs
8. All skiller clans
9. BvG in p2p
10. large gap
11. helen keller
12. cd - just a minigame though!

1. Rage - above OP until we get our brown sticky stuff together in a prep vs you and win

3. Imperial - lost to OP x2, just lost to Rage and since they immediately started crying "it was a 30v30 bro :'(" I'm giving Rage #1 matched for demoralizing imp

4. AAO - still has good quality, is recovering from the lil slump they were in when they were getting focused by imp who had just opened and were riding a huge wave of hype

5. Ruin/Apex - Apex has improved in f2p, Ruin has gotten worse overall. Ruin might edge Apex out but idk tbh.

7. All lpcs

8. All skiller clans

9. BvG in p2p

10. large gap

11. helen keller

I think this is pretty accurate tbh

7. All lpcs

8. All skiller clans

9. BvG in p2p

10. large gap

11. helen keller

Bvg in p2p, lmfao!

7. All lpcs

8. All skiller clans

9. BvG in p2p

10. large gap

11. helen keller

Hits the head of the nail perfectly.

Imperial is the only MPC to beat the "only clan that's never lost a runescape fight, ever." & win COTM the first month they were open due to Olympus being "relevant" according to @@Bluewatch.

1. Imperial

2. Rage/Olympus - to be completely fair I think Rage has better overall quality, but Olympus has more experience.

small gap

3. Ruin

ALL CAPS GAP

4. AAO

5. CD

6. Apex

PM if mad

Imperial

Rage

Olympus

Ruin

AAO

Apex

CD

Overall, I am basing this off past preps aswell, as all have been in the month - 6 weeks.

Life ain't all tacos and strippers my friends, stay ez

Yo @@Colby remember u made that big emotional leaving topic for aao about how ur quitting rs and don't enjoy the game lmfao

1 day before u joined imperial

How can u be #1 matched mpc when u lost ur last 4 preps against mpcs? Lmfao

Yo @@Colby remember u made that big emotional leaving topic for aao about how ur quitting rs and don't enjoy the game lmfao

1 day before u joined imperial

How can u be #1 matched mpc when u lost ur last 4 preps against mpcs? Lmfao

No emotion in rs lmfao, & I didn't say I was quitting the game, I said I wasn't enjoying it anymore with AAO, read again m8