Slaughter Reopening

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stating the obvious, Its not like you will be competing to make a name for your clan. You wont be competing in JCUP and just stick to irrelevancy so i guess you may like to just have fun then? Seem like handing clans free wins is good to me l0l 

now show me where i asked????

stfu u low tier lpc minion rofl

Low tier? i`ll be high tier eventually homie, These clans are leisure puppets they aint ready for it hence why rage took #1 easily and we going to easily take that from them not even hard. 

Wanna know something, i`m looking at the Jagex Cup unlike your brown sticky stuff clans we actually have goals to work for and dedicated ranks to do so. 

GOML

now show me where i asked????

You Must of Never passed School if your making cauliflower remarks like this. 

Low tier? i`ll be high tier eventually homie, These clans are leisure puppets they aint ready for it hence why rage took #1 easily and we going to easily take that from them not even hard. 

Wanna know something, i`m looking at the Jagex Cup unlike your brown sticky stuff clans we actually have goals to work for and dedicated ranks to do so. 

GOML

You Must of Never passed School if your making cauliflower remarks like this. 

i wanna smack the brown sticky stuff outta u rn

u fucking cauliflower? i left slaughter cause it was brown sticky stuff

Hush, you rode my dick the entire time I was in Judgement. & the only reason you "left" slaughter is because you recovered the account back that you gave me because one of your tofu Scandinavian friends from Judgement hacked an account that was never yours to begin with and you shared with 4 other people.

Yes, I'm the cauliflower one. xd 

Moral of the story: Don't put your bank on an account that's not yours.