1-20 Def... We wish.

Kip

hey @@Ari i think i found your soulmate here "lets prep" lmao ye sure thing, no accs with 26 or above def allowed leggo.

hey @@Ari i think i found your soulmate here "lets prep" lmao ye sure thing, no accs with 26 or above def allowed leggo.

whens the last time u beat us in a prep lmfao

Hey @@Kip i just realized your clanning history, do you have a thing for masochism that you always pick the clans that get tortured and carroted?

It makes me feel kinda bad since I've been on the other end, the giving end  :unsure:

whens the last time u beat us in a prep lmfao

nicely avoided the topic right as i mentioned no accs over 25def lmao

Hey @@Kip i just realized your clanning history, do you have a thing for masochism that you always pick the clans that get tortured and carroted?

It makes me feel kinda bad since I've been on the other end, the giving end  :unsure:

watch ur lip. Btw ur a one bang in preps you should l2tank

oh @@Niblet i remember the days when Rage did not want to prep us since they would lose.

So you all went on BV events and used hassan's clans name instead to lose and badly, because, you know, sharkbrew cpl matters.

we prepped you two weeks into our movement into mpc and lost 1-2. Haven't lost to you since. Oh yea u lost to bv too lol

Honestly the goal should be 30 def for all, then 25 def, then 20. We need to move down, not up.

OP wins again, I retired because of def and mains. Something needs to change.

All you gotta do now is tell the rest of the ranks to wake up and face reality dude

I don't think it matters what clan I am in or was part of. I see that change is needed, btw when is Ruin closing?

Trying to promote lower def when last August your clan mass promoted 30 def because they slumped and couldn't compete and have been associated with mains ever since.

Take your own advice.

Olympus only recruits mains now and your retired in that clan. At least half of their clan in rune and they somehow think they are #1 pure clan lol.

Your prep record is 0-1, try again.