To the community

DreTheOBJ

When " I " make a decision , to redo something or make a call in the tournament it's not just I making the decision . I discuss it with all my ranks . Respected-slush, they all have a say except for the obvious biased ones. In the incident of imperial and rage , the imperial ranks aka don know why the decision was made...

Moving forward , I will be clamping down on these rules. Simple things I expected the community to understand, took advantages of. I apperciate majority of the clans who have worked with me and have been grateful of the tournament.

There has been multiple big preps every week with new clans fighting each other and will continue that way till the end of the tournament. That was the goal of the Cup. To bring action , high opted fights to the community which I feel like myself and the rank team accomplished .

The winter cup will be 10x better and I'll be looking for people to help me, I currently have Jordan from FOE , willing to help. If you'd like to please pm me.

Let's continue to help the community thrive. Since we started the community preps have skyrocketed and action has build and I'm proud to say I had something to do with that

Thank you and GL to EOP and CP in the finals of the 30v30

Gl to FOE and EOP in the finals of the 50v50 !

Bruh chill with this brown sticky stuff seems like you going on a suicide brown sticky stuff right there nobody gives a fuck bout ur tournys lol this site is brown sticky stuff why would a minigame cup from this site matter this much lol bring yo 50 niggas out in the wild and get a taste of this scim or barrages lil pussys