AAO Closed

Hope

From all the rebuilds this clan has had, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Good job on all the work you guys managed to put into the clan, and good job to all the dedicated AAO members that remained there while times were hard, rip AAO.

Jason does not give up!

Was with them for 10 months through the highs and the lows, even though I left shortly before the closure it's never good to see a clan close especially with respectable history.

It could have been prevented but I'm sure they made the best decision for themselves and the clan.

Gl to all the members and the friends I had there, hopefully you guys find a new home.

RIP AAO. I always respected you guys by not commuting to 30 def just to try and adapt to the current cancer of the clan world and I'm impressed you put up a fight and stayed pure till the end. Good luck to all of you guys. Won't be the same without you.

RIP AAO. I always respected you guys by not commuting to 30 def just to try and adapt to the current cancer of the clan world and I'm impressed you put up a fight and stayed pure till the end. Good luck to all of you guys. Won't be the same without you.

Be a part of the problem, not the solution.

I doubt anyone will be joining Apex @ tbh. I myself haven't been a fan of seeing the same 5-10 people(that flame a great deal) at every event. Glad you're not claiming you won the rivalry though ;) thanks for all of the hype and fights, great memories