Rage vs. Impact F2P Prep [2-1]

Niblet

Lost a round vs an LPC matched after all that flame lol.

when u lose to them ima laugh

Yeah i forgot u lost to an lpc l0l

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22681-ayo-rage-lets-go/

Would of been nice for you to of accepted this. Instead you get a loss on your prep record :c

too bad that declaration is invalid little fuck head

Yeah i forgot u lost to an lpc l0l

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22681-ayo-rage-lets-go/

Would of been nice for you to of accepted this. Instead you get a loss on your prep record :c

make a good declaration dude, we will gladly accept

lost a round to a lpc haha im dying

someone told me you got promoted to council in ruin, seem like a closing time. 

except we've beaten you 2x as much as we've beaten u lmao lucky 50% of us was pub off

"we've beaten you 2x as much as we've beaten u"

Wins when we first moved up to MPC, and if you regard them as proper wins congratz l0l0l0l0l xD

Stop trying to comment here, you lost the rivalry 100%.

2-1 vs Impact

3-0 vs Ruin

would think about this, Impact's quality is alot better than Ruin's

You seem to be forgetting the 1-2 vs impact. Yeah you lost to an Lpc

"we've beaten you 2x as much as we've beaten u"

Wins when we first moved up to MPC, and if you regard them as proper wins congratz l0l0l0l0l xD

Stop trying to comment here, you lost the rivalry 100%.

Are you saying your wins vs impact aren't proper wins?

3-0 in preps for the month. Another streak is on the way

You lost to impact...

when u lose to them ima laugh

too bad that declaration is invalid little fuck head

Why is it invalid. Everything is done to the sharkbrew rules. Just because you don't want these hands in p2p stop trying to find and make excuses to try null our declaration. It's going to keep coming too.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22776-rage-vs-impact-37v40-3-0/

You seem mad because your clan never wins anything against us.

Pretty sure we're almost even in preps. Would be nice to get a p2p prep after asking for 4 months. You're going to run out of excuses eventually

You seem to be forgetting the 1-2 vs impact. Yeah you lost to an Lpc

Are you saying your wins vs impact aren't proper wins?

You lost to impact...

A pub-off.. where we allow new members and applicants to come in to get practice.

Right now I dont see the wins against Impact as anything important because they're an LPC with an average of 60-70 CB. When they train and move up then I can see these preps as important.

You've lost all preps to us for months now and you're getting shat on in the wilderness. Gj being quite about the rivalry, you know you've lost it and kyp. ;) Time to mass promote the ml again right?

Why is it invalid. Everything is done to the sharkbrew rules. Just because you don't want these hands in p2p stop trying to find and make excuses to try null our declaration. It's going to keep coming too.

Pretty sure we're almost even in preps. Would be nice to get a p2p prep after asking for 4 months. You're going to run out of excuses eventually

even? We're like 10-2 against ur brown sticky stuff clan lmao

A pub-off.. where we allow new members and applicants to come in to get practice.

Right now I dont see the wins against Impact as anything important because they're an LPC with an average of 60-70 CB. When they train and move up then I can see these preps as important.

You've lost all preps to us for months now and you're getting shat on in the wilderness. Gj being quite about the rivalry, you know you've lost it and kyp. ;) Time to mass promote the ml again right?

Pretty sad that you don't allow new members or applicants to go to your preps.

Pretty sad that you don't allow new members or applicants to go to your preps.

Typically its people with prep reqs can come in. If someone never comes to inners I'm not letting them come to proper preps. If they want to be in every prep they should attend training events etc. its only logical. My clans active af dude, no need to worry about the clan that slumped yours.