IMPERIAL+RUIN+CD VS. RAGE+IMPACT+OLYMPUS

IMPERIAL+RUIN+CD VS. RAGE+IMPACT+OLYMPUS  

136 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD WIN

• IMPERIAL, RUIN, CD
    • RAGE, IMPACT, OLYMPUS

Close you? You pull 12 Lmao, I'm legit talking to someone whos a mute all trip, quit acting like you run ruin cause the best you can do is call in game with them magic keyboard skills. Thats all ruin ever has been, a bunch of keyboard warriors even after being slumped into other clans capes.

Like I said, I'll start taking you seriously when you start wearing your own capes on weekends.

Try to pull higher than 12. I look forward to it!

fuck off you spastic show me a pic when we had 12 lmfao

Close you? You pull 12 Lmao, I'm legit talking to someone whos a mute all trip, quit acting like you run ruin cause the best you can do is call in game with them magic keyboard skills. Thats all ruin ever has been, a bunch of keyboard warriors even after being slumped into other clans capes.

Like I said, I'll start taking you seriously when you start wearing your own capes on weekends.

Try to pull higher than 12. I look forward to it!

I don't know why Sharkbrew's leaders gave you Mediator, you're the most biased and hateful person on this site without a doubt.

We had to wait for you guys lol, whoppa asked me to delay the prep 15mins. We had 40 on lmao.

Lmfao. We hopped to your world while you were massing and told u to come to our world when u were done.

The propaganda lmfao

yet u jsut got clapped in both servers lmao KYP

U got clapped out of every clan u joined.

I've been to 3 fights like this on rs/bs and it's always the retards that try and make threads like this that wind up losing...

Source: Winning 3 of these in a row.

Also, wtf is the point of polls on clans when everyone is just going to vote for their clan???????????????????????????????????????????????