The HPC Champions

DreTheOBJ

The TLP at this tournament was not the same TLP that dominated for a year. We undoubtedly choked and were at our worst. However TLP will definitely go down as one of the best clans of all time and definitely the best matched clan of all time

i've never seen you in f2p pk trips for years. or winning f2p preps. like bud just back the bus up a little bit. 

EoP won 2 events this cup and showed why they are so dominant. Not only in the wildy but in clan wars. You may not like them, but you should respect them. They deserve the respect and showed why they will go down as one the best pure clans of all time.

0Uylu3x.jpg

yeah that was a joke lol

Murd, clan bias aside, that day in particular was so bad anyone wanting to compete in the interest of fair play would have dipped. I wanted to see you two duke it out under stable conditions.

Tell me more about it

Never forget the day dull screamed and andre cracked. Unfucking real how a best of 3 is decided by 1 round in unplayable conditions.

"U DIDNT STAY!!! 3 ROUNDS!! U LOSTSER!!!"

3 rounds were never going to happen it was fucking 7 p.m EST by the time round 1 even ended

your tears taste so good yes keep crying while i kiss my 50v50 cup

pretty sad that joining fi has already turned you into a crying little bitch @@Native

Tell me more about it

@@Native is already die hard FI LOOOL that's so fkin justin beiber

Nice receding hairline btw

Get a load of these fucking losers. Enjoy your cheap win and cry me a river the next time i call something not in your favor.