the time is now, we are one.

Kenan N Kel

Will you help work together to change rs for the better?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will you help work together to change rs for the better?

• NO I'M STUPID
    • YES I WILL YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i originally joined this site knowing what was wrong with it and the pure community and tried in the begging to change what needs to be changed. With jagex revamping the mute/report system it's reminded me how brainwashed i had become, this site turned me into what i was set out to destroy. This site has tons of things we need to change and the admins of this site could do alot and i suggest they read this post and listen to what i have to say.First i'd like to point out the racism that is on this sharkbrew thing. I know alot of the sites staff works on getting personal attacks and stuff like racism removed and the use banned/warned. I think the way some words are changed when we type them in isn't a good thing, i agree with revamping the racist words and hate speech but i think we should have more freedom of speech. We as the community need to stop the racism and hate we spread at each other on site and on runescape just imagine what your mothers would think if they seen how we act online. All this hate clans spread at each other isn't needed, sure rivalries are fun they keep the game interesting but these attacks on clans and it's members isn't going to do any1 any good irl or on rs. We as one must work together lets stop all the hate all the ddos all the hacks and all the racism as one WE ARE ONE OF THE SAME. Lets make runescape great again let's make PURES great again. Let's all just be friends having some friendly competition this is a game made to have fun not to hurt others feelings and possibly cause them mental harm irl. Over the years of rs i've met some great people and some not so great people runescape isn't a happy place all the time alot of players have depression anxiety and mental health issues and the constant flame does no good. I've done tons of bad things in my rs life scamming/hacking flaming etc i even scammed a guy and made him drink jizz on cam. I'm a terrible person and i want to change that but i also want to help others and get people to do the same as me we can work together we can do this. Let's end all this and have fun like we use to and be nice and respectful to each other lets spread happiness and all that good stuff. Runescape is currently the 4chan of the mmo community and i've seen terrible things on this game.

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I AM HERE IF YOU NEED ME WE CAN DO THIS YES WE CAN!

OJMa9SV.jpg