Clanning Priority - Feedback needed

Tyendinaga

Thoughts  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on the current state of pure clanning?

• Pure Clanning has never been better.
    • Pure Clanning is just okay.
    • Pure Clanning needs some adjustments
    • Pure Clanning is in dire straits.
  2. 2. Please check all that apply:

• I would like to see a modified CLW system that encourages clans competing for seasonal cups.
    • I would like to see a WCOTM system that punishes repeated abuse of mains.
    • I would like to see lower defense averages throughout the MPC/HPC Bracket.
    • I do not care that 1-39 is the current standard within pure clanning.
    • I think LPC/MPC/HPC should be determined by average combat level and not pulls.
    • I think LPC/MPC/HPC should be determined by average pulls and not combat level.
    • The Pure community has enough engagements as it is.
    • The Pure community does not engage one another enough as is.
    • I think large scale events like the JCup are enough as is.
    • I think large scale community events are not frequent enough.
    • Mini Teams, Wildy PKRI's, weekday trips & other events have a place in a points based system or potentially their own bracket.
    • Clan v Clan only events should be the only measure in a points based system.
    • DDOSing, Mains, and other NH behavior should be punishable under some sort of jurisidiction.
    • It is solely up to the community to hold such behavior to some regard.
    • I would like to actively participate in making pure clanning a more community driven environment.
    • I think this is all totally unnecessary and am here to ride out the rest of my clanning career.

If you haven't noticed via posts like @ 's we are considering some major revamps to how clanning is currently organized in an attempt to make everyones pvp clanning more enjoyable with the potential to further expand our influence to newcomers and the larger rs community if possible. Check all that apply, or brown sticky stuffpost, either way happy saturday people.

Good ideas have been thrown around and it's good to see some people that want to save the clanning scene/community but Sharkbrew isn't going to save it.

Use your time more wisely because at the end of the day you're just a mod on a Runescape related website.

Gl though.

only eop had a bad p2p trip buddy work on ur calling/getting locations

dulls alright he just doesnt realise bringing mains and trolling 24/7 doesnt help their quality or organization i mean look at their members theyre so brown sticky stuff and theyre all so broccolied. youd think someone smart like @@Murd would work on it but hes just become accustomed to it and encourages it now:/

dulls alright he just doesnt realise bringing mains and trolling 24/7 doesnt help their quality or organization i mean look at their members theyre so brown sticky stuff and theyre all so broccolied. youd think someone smart like @@Murd would work on it but hes just become accustomed to it and encourages it now:/

well said, their members starting to realize it aswell and thats why their pulls are dropping so much

I don't think ranks in clans these days have the balls to tell someone to fuck off when they suggest using mains

na every clan is in too deep, cant just have one clan flip off their mains cos then theyll lose every fight. need to get every1 agreed on it at the same time. too many retards nowadays pretending its fun to be on mains and enjoy wasting 2 hours of their saturdays (LOL) in PURE clans on main accs ;p 

na every clan is in too deep, cant just have one clan flip off their mains cos then theyll lose every fight. need to get every1 agreed on it at the same time. too many retards nowadays pretending its fun to be on mains and enjoy wasting 2 hours of their saturdays (LOL) in PURE clans on main accs ;p

It's fun to own retards like you on my main every weekend so you're wrong