3v3 MPC F2P Fullout!!!!

Droopy

117 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna win?

• op+rage+apex
    • imp+ruin+cd

Why not Rage + Impact + OP rather than forcing Apex, a clan known for P2P to come into F2P?

After recent events between Rage and Impact I do not think people in both clans would want to be in a team.

I wouldn't mind as an event like this sounds pretty nice, but it would be more effective not having Impact and Rage in a team for the time being at least.

After recent events between Rage and Impact I do not think people in both clans would want to be in a team.

I wouldn't mind as an event like this sounds pretty nice, but it would be more effective not having Impact and Rage in a team for the time being at least.

In any case Impact does do preps and prefers F2P from all their recent events. I would let the higher ranks decide if they would be down for this.

In any case Impact does do preps and prefers F2P from all their recent events. I would let the higher ranks decide if they would be down for this.

I would prefer if an event like this would be hosted in the wilderness rather that at clan wars, but definitely a majority of our clan does prefer F2P. 

Just have to wait and see what is decided and if the event is accepted in the first place. We also need to wait and see what the ranks of Apex say. Unless a clan like Iv (70s) or SF (I have no idea) decides to join up and it is changed into a 4v4. The event has to remain a 3v3 (7 MPCs open). I would be up for it though.

I would prefer if an event like this would be hosted in the wilderness rather that at clan wars, but definitely a majority of our clan does prefer F2P. 

Just have to wait and see what is decided and if the event is accepted in the first place. We also need to wait and see what the ranks of Apex say. Unless a clan like Iv (70s) or SF (I have no idea) decides to join up and it is changed into a 4v4. The event has to remain a 3v3 (7 MPCs open). I would be up for it though.

Clan-wars will be better because you can control all the negative aspects such as mains, high combats etc. Wilderness fights will definitely be crashed and be uncoordinated. Some clans will dip and re-enter when its safe etc.

Clan-wars will be better because you can control all the negative aspects such as mains, high combats etc. Wilderness fights will definitely be crashed and be uncoordinated. Some clans will dip and re-enter when its safe etc.

Problem is that basically all the clans on that list can pull 40-60. There would be a clan waiting outside of the port per round. I do understand your point though; I think it would be better off as a 2v2.

Lol not a fair fight. But would be fun anyway

you're at a disadvantage having Apex on your team l0l

Apex is awful so it's like having 2 teams... Imp and ruin are better than rage and op and apex and cd will be doing special olymoics during the 2v2

lol.. apex would single handedly clear Impact, ruin and cd

Lol