3v3 MPC F2P Fullout!!!!

Droopy

117 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna win?

• op+rage+apex
    • imp+ruin+cd

MPC's are essentially the illegal immigrants(read: cancer) of the clan world, bringing positive attention towards them like this would only end in the defamation of the only true pure scene left(due to MPC's having naturally smaller brains and giving off the impression that all pures are retarded), HPC.

I propose this does not happen, as we do not want clans like this getting the idea that what they are doing is right.

MPC's are essentially the illegal immigrants(read: cancer) of the clan world, bringing positive attention towards them like this would only end in the defamation of the only true pure scene left(due to MPC's having naturally smaller brains and giving off the impression that all pures are retarded), HPC.

I propose this does not happen, as we do not want clans like this getting the idea that what they are doing is right.

Why would you not want to see action come in the pure community, no matter what scene?

Simple minded people like yourself will never help see this community grow/ become less cancer. You might be a cool dude, just trolling, but a comment like this is fucking 1-D. Wake up and smell the pussy, muppet.

rage already cleered those brown sticky stuff clans 3 v 1  what do u think will happen 3 v 3 lmfaoooo

Excellent have your ranks contact the headquarters of the God Squad.

Why would you not want to see action come in the pure community, no matter what scene?

Simple minded people like yourself will never help see this community grow/ become less cancer. You might be a cool dude, just trolling, but a comment like this is fucking 1-D. Wake up and smell the pussy, muppet.

Encouraging this would be like encouraging black gangs to have wars on the streets.The mpc scene is nothing but a blight on the pure community and should be completely abolished.

I am not simple minded, I am only correct.

Why not Rage + Impact + OP rather than forcing Apex, a clan known for P2P to come into F2P?

If Apex is not willing to fill a role and accept our gesture into somewhat becoming relevant again into this scene, (been completely irrelevant for quite some time.) Impact can gladly take their place if the other 2 clans are willing. 

@@Jail

@@Old Nox