3v3 MPC F2P Fullout!!!!

Droopy

117 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna win?

• op+rage+apex
    • imp+ruin+cd

op doesnt accept preps vs ruin (f2p or p2p) because they dont have a leak in is like they did in the past

apex doesnt accept preps vs us (f2p or p2p), period

rage is so obsessed with the clw league thing they will only do f2p (because they are legit dogbrown sticky stuff at p2p) and cant handle a loss on their record (cos we'd 3-0 them in p2p with ease, whereas f2p would be a challenge on both clans)

MPC's are essentially the illegal immigrants(read: cancer) of the clan world, bringing positive attention towards them like this would only end in the defamation of the only true pure scene left(due to MPC's having naturally smaller brains and giving off the impression that all pures are retarded), HPC.

I propose this does not happen, as we do not want clans like this getting the idea that what they are doing is right.

Look here you attention-seeking basement dweller, you aren't ROT. HPC is all kids with 39 def and 110+ cb, who don't have the balls to fight actual main clans. Now stfu and KYP.

So I guess the reason Impact was left out was because any team we were on would automatically win. I see, Impact really IS the best.

Impact for now has not targeted any hostile intent towards Imp or CD so they are not trying to challenge/call them out, but I think if they wanted they could be included in the fight.

op doesnt accept preps vs ruin (f2p or p2p) because they dont have a leak in is like they did in the past

apex doesnt accept preps vs us (f2p or p2p), period

rage is so obsessed with the clw league thing they will only do f2p (because they are legit dogbrown sticky stuff at p2p) and cant handle a loss on their record (cos we'd 3-0 them in p2p with ease, whereas f2p would be a challenge on both clans)

Ye we are about cwl when we prepped u pub on while ur fuckbuddies did it pub off