Vengeance bullying Rev - Rev forced to cheat.

Sybren

GAkambC.gif

So earlier today we set out for our official war with Revenant. We had been prepping for roughly 5 days on the following rules:

1. Single Spells

2. 1 hour cap

We began massing at roughly 09:30 GMT and the atmosphere in the TS was intense. Everybody was hype for the fight and keen to get going. We capped our pull at 43, a new Vengeance record. Fucking well in boys.

Anyway we met east of rune rocks and logged into Revenant. We started getting bangs instantly. It was even for roughly 6 or 7 minutes before Vengeance started to out-power Rev. At certain points I counted less than 15 white dots on my mini-map (including the inevitable looters and the odd random pker).  After near on clearing Rev in the first fight we were crashed by SVSV, if you are reading this, fuck off.

After some negotiation Shane organised to finish the fight north of Scorpia. We had a small spread and waited for Rev to log. Level 109 Gjonbeloj logged in and was banged within 3 seconds. From there Rev logged in and (I'm more than happy to admit) put in a big shift. They had us down on numbers but not on spirit. EVERY Vengeance member returned quickly and pulled the fight back, it was game on. 6 minutes in SV crashed.

After even more negotiation we agreed to take the fight to Vetion. Revenant wont fight in lower level wild even though it fits our combat levels? Anyway never mind Vengeance will fight anywhere. We all stand waiting in a tasty little 4x4 square at Vetion. We literally didn't worry about being clumped because you know, flame aside Rev stick to their word.. It's single spells remember.

Rev log in. Rev Barrage. Rev Chin. Vengeance get the fuck out and claim the win. It's sad that Rev had to resort to breaking the rules. Never mind, we smacked them in the wild and smacked them on a techincality as well. EZ GP BOIZ.

GTO0lNA.png

Good job Vengeance you were all fucking brilliant, as always. Lets keep this momentum going into our fight on Thursday.

#VENGUP

i0Yi801.png

4yt4hAk.png

g922TMN.png

1KeaEpj.png

rqkNGYW.png

yLiVUlw.png

VPySWUh.png

axNqEXe.png

NFnKWck.png

PI2Os83.png

ziujq4b.png

SwO2gwy.png

QUVa31M.png

iDqYKm6.png

SJK3tLU.png

Ne1Wgn8.png

The following picture is a nice one to end on. A picture from a Revenant perspective as they FAIL to barrage and kill us... Look at all those white dots getting away.

fQP2a8G.png

Ngl idc about anything in this def cap because lol, but i HIGHLY doubt Rev would cheat in a fight against you as they have beaten you by the largest CWA margin I've seen in my life personally, showing that you truly are straight up brown sticky stuff. I won't embarrass you by posting the picture of said CWA fight but we both know what I'm talking about. Even if Rev were to "cheat" it's the wilderness lmfao man the fuck up and grow a set.

Grats on your action I guess.

GAkambC.gif

So earlier today we set out for our official war with Revenant. We had been prepping for roughly 5 days on the following rules:

1. Single Spells

2. 1 hour cap

We began massing at roughly 09:30 GMT and the atmosphere in the TS was intense. Everybody was hype for the fight and keen to get going. We capped our pull at 43, a new Vengeance record. Fucking well in boys.

Anyway we met east of rune rocks and logged into Revenant. We started getting bangs instantly. It was even for roughly 6 or 7 minutes before Vengeance started to out-power Rev. At certain points I counted less than 15 white dots on my mini-map (including the inevitable looters and the odd random pker).  After near on clearing Rev in the first fight we were crashed by SVSV, if you are reading this, fuck off.

After some negotiation Shane organised to finish the fight north of Scorpia. We had a small spread and waited for Rev to log. Level 109 Gjonbeloj logged in and was banged within 3 seconds. From there Rev logged in and (I'm more than happy to admit) put in a big shift. They had us down on numbers but not on spirit. EVERY Vengeance member returned quickly and pulled the fight back, it was game on. 6 minutes in SV crashed.

After even more negotiation we agreed to take the fight to Vetion. Revenant wont fight in lower level wild even though it fits our combat levels? Anyway never mind Vengeance will fight anywhere. We all stand waiting in a tasty little 4x4 square at Vetion. We literally didn't worry about being clumped because you know, flame aside Rev stick to their word.. It's single spells remember.

Rev log in. Rev Barrage. Rev Chin. Vengeance get the fuck out and claim the win. It's sad that Rev had to resort to breaking the rules. Never mind, we smacked them in the wild and smacked them on a techincality as well. EZ GP BOIZ.

GTO0lNA.png

Good job Vengeance you were all fucking brilliant, as always. Lets keep this momentum going into our fight on Thursday.

#VENGUP

i0Yi801.png

4yt4hAk.png

g922TMN.png

1KeaEpj.png

rqkNGYW.png

yLiVUlw.png

VPySWUh.png

axNqEXe.png

NFnKWck.png

PI2Os83.png

ziujq4b.png

SwO2gwy.png

QUVa31M.png

iDqYKm6.png

SJK3tLU.png

Ne1Wgn8.png

The following picture is a nice one to end on. A picture from a Revenant perspective as they FAIL to barrage and kill us... Look at all those white dots getting away.

fQP2a8G.png

Ngl idc about anything in this def cap because lol, but i HIGHLY doubt Rev would cheat in a fight against you as they have beaten you by the largest CWA margin I've seen in my life personally, showing that you truly are straight up brown sticky stuff. I won't embarrass you by posting the picture of said CWA fight but we both know what I'm talking about. Even if Rev were to "cheat" it's the wilderness lmfao man the fuck up and grow a set.

Grats on your action I guess.

:)

Looks like Revenant wins again. Good job my Nostalgia niggas.

:)